Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 5 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Rice Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:32 pm

"That's a good question," Mary had that look which suggested she was thinking it over. "From what I've heard of the guy I don't think he would cause a fight on the ground floor so maybe a disguise isn't necessary." She rolled he thoughts around. "I think you and I should go in and talk, try to get him to meet us alone, then we spring a trap."

"I love traps, they remind me of my childhood!" Kori felt the need to add something to the conversation.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Tali looked down at the ground and thought for a moment.

"I think I know how I can do that," she said. "But Mary, I'm going to need your help."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 pm

"That's why I'm here sweetness," Mary winked and chuckled a little, her face looked much warmer with a smile. She sighed and looked up at the stars, you didn't often get views like this in the Fort but then you didn't really get the chance to star at them.

Kori smiled and clicked his tongue. "Mary can you pass me the water please I need a drink?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Tali walked over to Kori, sat down next to him and nuzzled her face into his shoulder, sighing softly.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Mary gave them a disgruntled look but said nothing as she reached for the water and tossed it to him.

Kori caught it and sipped it, enjoying the fires warmth and Tali's company. "So Mary?" He wanted to know more about her, he knew more about Tali than he did her and he'd only know the courier for a day. "Ermm....why don't you...erh," he struggled to think of questions. "So you're a doctor?"

"Nothing gets past you does it?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:48 pm

The combination of the warth of the fire and Kori's body heat soon made Tali feel sleepy. Allowing the sound of ED-E patrolling and Mary and Kori talking to wash over her, she fell asleep, her head resting on his shoulder.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:49 am

"She has the right idea, we should probably get some rest," Mary got up and walked over to the tent, pulling her bedroll half out and laying down with a 'flop'. "Kori you take the first shift, wake me in 4 hours."

"Gotcha," Kori gave her a thumbs up, now daring to move in case he woke Tali. He stared at the fire, letting the time slide by.

Morning came quickly and Kori was shaken by Mary who gave him a harsh glare. "Oi, come on you two," Mary was stood above the sleeping duo. "It's time to pick up and carry on walking, it's just gone 7am, the sun's been up for half an hour."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Tali rubbed her neck as she woke up, grumbling slightly; sleeping on Kori's shoulder all night must have caused it to become stiff and sore.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:30 pm

"We're about 2 hours from Freeside, come on we need to get there before noon I don't want to get caught in the midst of caravans." Mary gathered up there stuff having already packed away, she was dressed in a light grey summer dress with black black shoes, her hair tied in a messy up do.

Kori nodded and grabbed the bags, helping Tali up as well. "When we get to Freeside how do we find someone who can get us passports?"

"We ask around, someone will have a cheaper way into the Strip and we have more than enough money to bribe and get our way in," Mary looked at the dead fire that had burnt out in the night, she then walked back onto the road they had been travelling through.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Once on her feet, Tali picked up her bag, stomped on the remains of the fire to make sure it was completely out and followed Mary and Kori, taking out a bottle of water and sipping its contents as she walked. ED-E floated after her, whistling happily.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:15 pm

The walk to Freeside was pretty unspectacular, as they got closer they began to walk through some smaller settlements on the outside. They walked past the Gunrunners, having to drag Kori away from some shiny new toys, and towards the Crimson Caravan sight. Mary kept glancing at the sun, bothered by the heat a little.

Kori suddenly stopped dead. "Hey guys, why are there no people are here?"

Mary stopped as well and looked back at him, face now turning from side to side. "You're right, it's almost like they are hiding from something-" she managed to get the last words out before a fiend appeared behind her and grabbed her roughly around the shoulders.

"MARY!" Kori went to go forwards when he felt his legs kicked out from under him and the barrel of a gun held to his temple.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Tali let out a scream of terror and took a step back in alarm, colliding with something solid behind her. She then felt a hand grab hold of her throat and another shove the barrel of a pistol under her chin. At the sight of this, ED-E began playing his attack music and prepared to strike.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:46 am

"Oi come on check there bags," a gruff voice of a Fiend said from a few feet away, there was then the shuffle of feet and the sound of their bags being emptied.

"Hey get out of my bag!" Mary began to thrash a little, scratching and stamping at the man holding her. The Fiend began to get frustrated by the smaller womens feeble attempts to escape and quickly pushed her forwards and pistol whipped her across the face. Mary fell with an unceremonious slump to the floor, out cold from the hit.

Kori stayed crouched, he could see at least 5 Fiends but there would no doubt be more. He watched as they went through their bags, he sighed when they came to the Legion coins.

"Hey look at this, these guys are loaded with these," one of the Fiends grabbed the Legion currency and held it out for the others to glance at. They all laughed on cue at the success of their mission.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Tali was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She was thinking fast, trying to come up with a way to free herself and her companions. However, now that Mary was knocked out, she wasn't sure how well she and Kori would do against a whole lot of drugged up Fiends. Slowly, she inched her hand towards the handle of a switchblade she kept hidden, so that she could whip it out and stab the Fiend that was holding her in the guts at the first sign of trouble.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:37 pm

"Leave them, we got what we came for," the Fiend closed his fist tightly around the coins and gestured with a flick of the wrist for his companions to follow. Kori was shoved mercilessly to the floor as the man holding him pushed off and followed what could only be assumed to be their 'leader'.

Mary was face down, body limp having taking a good hit to to head. Their bags emptied out on the ground and anything that got drag a decent profit stolen.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:56 pm

Tali stood frozen on the spot for a few moments, her eyes wide. Then she rushed over to Kori, hugging him and shaking.

"What do we do now?" she squeaked.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Kori slowly stood up and walked over to the bags, he began to pick up the items and sighed. "This is bad, we lost the money," he looked over at Mary and quickly went to roll her over. Mary's body slumped over easily, she was a dead weight but not very heavy. He glanced at her face where a large cut had formed just above her eyebrows, blood trickling down her cheek. "She's going to have a headache, we can't afford a doctor, can't afford a bed, this plan has failed." Kori sighed sadly. "Wait? Isn't there a small settlement of Followers of the Apocalypse inside Freeside, do you reckon they'd help us out for free?" He looked to Tali.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:26 pm

"I don't see why they wouldn't help us," Tali replied as she picked up her bag, still rather shaken.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Kori picked up Mary's unconscious form and put her over his shoulder. "She's really light," as if prove it he shifted his shoulder moving her body up a little. "Tiny woman~" He sing as they walked into Freeside, he ignored the body guards and walked towards what he assumed was the Mormon Fort. "So what do we say like?" He stared at Tali since now she was the brains of the operation.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:48 pm

"We'll tell them the truth," Tali replied. "Well, part of the truth. Obviously not where we've come from or what we're doing here. We'll just tell them that we were robbed by Fiends and that Mary is hurt."

Tali pushed the door to the Mormon Fort open and walked through it, approaching a tall man with blond hair and glasses.

"Excuse me sir," she began. "My friends and I were attacked and robbed by Fiends. They took all of our money and knocked my friend out," she turned around and pointed at Mary. "Can you help us?"

"You'll need to ask Julie for assistance," the man replied. "She's the woman over there with the mowhawk."

"Thank you sir," Tali replied gratefully, making her way over to the woman he had indicated.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Kori had stayed stationary as Tali approached the tall be-speckled man, his expression odd. His head was tilted to the side and his mouth hung open a little, now completely oblivious to the unconscious woman slung over his shoulder. He felt warmth spread to his cheeks and instantly Tali's words were drowned out as he stared at this god of a man. "Hi." He chirped.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:57 pm

"Kori! Bring Mary over here so that she can be examined!" Tali called over to him. She then noticed the strange expression on his face and walked over to him. "Are you alright?" she asked him, tilting her head to the side as she looked at him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Kori walked over to Tali and placed Mary on a medical table, he then went back over to Arcade who looked busy staring into the distance. He tapped the tall man on the shoulder and smiled a little. "H-hey," he stumbled over his words, cheeks flushed with the tell-tale signs of a crush.

Mary's eyes fluttered open, the light causing her to wince. "Erh- what Caesar? Not now I'm tired." She mumbled possible the worst persons name considering where they were.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:18 pm

"Oh hello," Arcade said, briefly turning to Kori, then returning to his thoughts.

Tali, meanwhile, froze on the spot when Mary mentioned Caesar, a horrified expression on her face. She hoped that none of the Followers had heard, otherwise they might suspect something.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:25 pm

"Oh are you busy?" Kori moved around so he was standing in front of Arcade again, a chipmunk type grin plastered on his face. "We're new here, me and my friends," he gestured over to Mary and Tali. "My names K-" he suddenly stopped, wondering if they were allowed to tell them their names. "Erhh...my names is K." It was the most obvious lie in existence.

Mary sat up quickly and fell off the table with a umf. "MY ASS!" She screamed in pain, hugging her butt that she had just landed on.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next