Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 2 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Nenalata Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:19 pm

Natalia jumped as the strange man who had jumped out at her in Nipton burst into the tent and shouted happily, taking a step back when he got close to her and stared her in the face.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:02 am

"Yes, yes, yes this is Natalie," Mary wondered over to the vanity table and sat herself down, rummaging through some items and finding the things she needed. She ignored Kori as he began to pace the tent and observe the Courier, like a child looking over a new toy. "Would you stop that!" She could see Kori in her mirror behaving like an idiot. "You're not a lunatic, stop being so weird."

"Oh sorry," Kori smiled at Mary and then came to a halt in front of Natalie. "My name is Korbin, but everyone calls me Kori," he held his hand out to her, his eyes big and his smile very wide. "Nice to meet you," Kori's words were slurred and clumsy and not at all like the delicate way the other Legions seemed to speak
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Natalia gingerly took his hand and shook it.

"I'm Natalia, but you can call me Tali if you like," she said. "Nice to meet you too."

She looked up at the man. His smile and big eyes made him look rather cute, and she had the sudden urge to hug him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Kori beamed and grabbed her hand with both of his, shaking it eagerly. "Tali, that is such a cute nickname," he continued to shake her hand. "So are you going on a secret mission, can I know?" He tilted his head but was suddenly smacked in the face by a pillow.

Mary was stood, post pillow throwing pose. "Kori get out of here, stop hassling the Courier with your idiotic words, god knows you might end up dragging everyone else's IQ into the gutter," she huffed. "Along with your own, retard." She spat in distaste.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:30 pm

"Aw, but he's not doing any harm!" Tali said to Mary over Kori's shoulder. She then gave Kori a comforting hug.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:35 pm

There was a short pause of confusion as Tali hugged Kori, he blinked and tilted his head, then suddenly broke out into hysterical laughter and hugged her back. He managed to pick Tali up and spin her around in a bear hug, laughing all the way. "I LIKE HER CAN WE KEEP HER?"

Mary death glared them all but straightened up when she saw Vulpes walk in, she smirked a little and continued applying make-up.

Vulpes looked at Tali and Kori with contempt and cleared his throat to get their undivided attention.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:57 pm

Tali giggled as Kori picked her up and spun her around, wrapping her arms around his neck. When Vulpes entered the room, however, her expression became serious and her arms fell to her sides.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Vulpes spoke quietly to them all. "I bring word from my Lord, Courier you know of your task," he turned his attention to Kori,"but Caesar has granted you more privileges," he tried to say privileges without rolling his eyes. "This recruit here, Korbin, shall be travelling with you," Vulpes gestured to Kori who smiled wide and looked to Tali.

"Oh it's going to be like an adventure Tali," he grabbed her hand and began to hop around in a circle.

Mary laughed at Tali's misfortune of being stuck with the most useless soldier. "Have fun, don't do anything too crazy."

"Oh contrary Mary," Vulpes was going to savour the response, "Caesar has spoken that you are to travel with them as well."

Mary stared at him. "What?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Tali looked at little bit irritated at being called "Courier". After all, she had a name, and it certainly wasn't that. She wanted to say something, but Kori grabbed her hands and hopped her around instead.

With that cutie coming with me, the task would be more enjoyable, she thought to herself.

But upon hearing that Mary was coming along, she wasn't so sure. Unless she brought along some of her fabulous makeup and clothes.

Last edited by Nenalata on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:32 pm

"This is outrageous, you can't expect me to travel to the Strip with this lot," Mary dramatically flung an arm out and pointed at Kori and Tali as if they were the scum of the earth, her finger drawing circles in the air. "I am needed here, why am I going?" She was furious.

Vulpes was calm as ever and spoke in a cold tone. "This is not by my hand Mary, perhaps you should take your grievances up with Caesar, if you're beginning to doubt his ability to make clear decisions." He was surprised when Mary did intend storm past him and out of her tent.

"Erh does this mean I'm getting a promotion?" Kori held a hand up, waving it to try and get his commanders attention.

Vulpes turned to him and scoffed at the notion, "don't be foolish."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Feeling sorry for poor Kori, Tali gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek.

Meanwhile, Caesar was sitting on his throne with his head in his hands; he could feel another headache coming on. When Mary entered the tent, looking furious, he looked up at her.

"Yes?" He said.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:47 pm

"That is our business concluded, I am sure Caesar looks forward to your victory and return," Vulpes turned to leave. "I'm sure you will be a valuable asset, assuming you're really on our side," he said with a hint of doubt before leaving.

Kori embraced Tali back, hiding his head a little. "He's scary isn't he?" He tilted his head and watched the pale man leave.

Mary walked over to him, making eye contact with Lucius as she did, the man stared her down and turned away. "Ahem," she cleared her throat and placed one hand on her hip. "Why am I being sent on this little kiss chase with the Courier and Kori?" Her voice came out low, much of the usual sass subdued. "Surely I'm more use here, where my talents are needed?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:08 pm

Tali nodded, stroking Kori's hair gently.

Caesar narrowed his eyes at Mary.

"I figured that having a woman accompany her would bring out a sense of loyalty in the girl. Not to mention a woman such as yourself would be able to teach her how to act on the Strip. After all, discretion will be important for this mission. At least until the girl gets hold of the Platinum Chip."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:13 pm

"So Tali," Kori spun the woman and flopped down on the floor into a seated position, leaning his chin on his palms in a casual manner. "Tell me about yourself...partner," he said 'partner' in a fun way and laughed. "I've never had a partner before, this is going to be great."

"A woman such as myself," from the second he said that she was buttered up to the point of eating. "What do you mean by that?" Mary laughed a little in a 'oh I already know what you're going to say but say it anyway' fashion. "I admit that 'child' probably doesn't know how to blend in and also she doesn't seem able to talk her way out of a wet paper bag." The woman continued to talk. "I admit my presence would make everything move by quicker, plus I've heard of the shops in The Strip," her mouth may as well have watered as she said the word 'shops'.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:05 pm

"Me? Oh, I'm just a plain old courier. Nothing interesting," Tali replied, waving her hand. "But what about you? I bet you've got a story to tell!"

Meanwhile, back in Caesar's tent, Caesar continued.

"Graceful, elegant and charming, of course," he said. "And DON'T even think about it!" He narrowed his eyes when she mentioned the shops.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:13 pm

"Erh," he suddenly felt the pressure. "Me, oh well, not really," his eyes rolled to the ceiling as he searched his brain for any interesting stories or bits of past. "Well I'm pretty cliche when it comes to my childhood, I don't remember much before the Legion took me in," he left out the part of his small town getting burnt to the ground. "I'm in the Frumentarii, but I'm the lowest rank, I suck you see." Kori flopped forwards in defeat and sulked.

"Think about what, all I heard was graceful, elegant, charming and shopping?" Mary held her hands out. "Things I'm best at," she batted her eyelashes hoping he'd drop it, though of course knowing he wouldn't. God, did he not understand the needs of a woman.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:20 pm

"Awww, I'm sure you're great!" Tali said brightly, reaching out a hand and ruffling his hair.

Caesar, meanwhile, facepalmed and said "Jusy go with the girl, alright?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:39 am

"Really?" Kori looked up in awe as Tali ruffled his hair so affectionately, she was great, not at all like the other Legionnaires had said she was. "This is going to be fun, I've never been to The Strip, and with Mary along we don't have to worry about getting hurt, she's a really good Doctor," he nodded, truth me told he liked Mary even though she did her best to try and swat him away.

Mary smiled and sighed deeply, her mind a battlefield of dresses, shoes, perfumes and hats, it was then she noticed the twitching in Caesar's eye and the tell-tale hand to the head gestures. "Are you okay, is it another headache?" The woman spoke quietly, knowing all too well that he disliked people bringing the topic up let alone speaking it loud enough for others to hear. She walked forwards, pausing by his chair, and knelt down taking his head in her hands and staring him in the eyes. "Your left eye is a little bloodshot and the lid is slightly more drawn than the right," she gave him an intense look, "how many headaches a day is this now?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Tali nodded.

"I've heard stories about the Strip. They say it's nothing like the rest of the Wasteland."

Caesar waved Mary away, saying "That's not important right now. What is important is that you, Korbin and the girl get prepared for the task at hand."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:50 pm

"Reckon we can get our picture taken?" Kori had always wanted to have his picture taken, it seemed like a bizarre concept to him but nice none the less. "I wonder if we'll see Mr.House, he's the leader right?" Word of the Strip often didn't reach The Fort in tack, much of the truth was frayed and twisted. All Kori knew was that Mr.House ruled the Strip and was apparently a very powerful player.

"Fine, fine," Mary stepped back and held her arms out. "I'll walk ALL the way to The Strip and ALL the way back with this stupid chip," she walked away, waving a little behind her at Caesar, "It better open something amazing."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:02 pm

"That would be pretty cool," Tali replied, nodding her head. She then leaned in closer and said "I've heard that Mr. House has been around since the war, which would make him over 200 years old! Sounds impossible, don't you think?"

Caesar sighed as Mary left the tent. He wasn't quite ready to reveal his plan for the Platinum Chip just yet.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:09 pm

"Unless he's an alien!" Kori said it with a determined expression, eyes wide and mouth set in a stern pout, he nodded in agreement with himself. "Mr.House is an alien, we should try and investigate while we're there, maybe he has some weird alien weapons."

Mary walked down the hill towards her tent, sighing deeply. This was going to be a long week.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Tali giggled and gave Kori a hug.

"Sure we can check it out. Although we should avoid getting killed by his robot security guards. That would be unfortunate."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:23 pm

"So this is the celebrity we've heard so much about, she's not much to look at is she?" The flap to Mary's tent was pulled backwards, Ciceron walked into, his angular features and pale face smirking in an odd manner as he stared at Kori and Tali. "Oh looks like Kori has beaten us to the punch, how unsavoury," the new comer stood and crossed his arms, leaning to the side to allow his companion to see tali and Kori.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:46 pm

Cicero, the younger of the twin brothers, entered the tent, took one look at Tali and laughed at her.

"Oh, she must be a little whore, she's certainly dressed like one," he said, noting her short skirt, ripped stockings and partially unbuttoned jacket.

Tali frowned and drew her legs up to her chest, becoming very self-conscious.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next