Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 22 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 3:51 am

Lanius glared at Mary before sneezing loudly again. "You!" Lanius growled at Tali, pointing one large finger at her. "Your perfume has flowers in it! I'm allergic to flowers!"

"I'm sorry!" Tali squeaked, sliding down in her seat again.

"What did I just tell you?! Sit up straight! Don't make me pull you up by your hair!" Lanius snarled at her.

Tali sat up straight again, looking as though she was about to cry.

<"Really now?"> Caesar answered Vulpes. <"Do you have anyone in mind for such as task?">

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 3:55 am

"OI," Mary slammed her hands down on the table causing everything to rock. "Did I not just say to leave her alone, we are having a nice polite dinner together so stop causing drama and shut the fuck up!"

Kori took a loud sip from his spoonful of soup, eyes flitting between every member of the group.

"Ahem," Lucius calmly retorted.

"<Perhaps it would be a chance for Tali to prove herself.>" Vulpes smirked.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 2:33 pm

"Th-thanks Mary..." Tali stammered, taking deep breaths to try and stop herself from crying. However, when she heard her name in amongst the Latin Vulpes spoke, she looked anxious again. "What are you saying about me?" she squeaked.

"<The girl? Ha! She's such a timid little thing, she'll mess it up,>" Lanius said, glaring down at her.

"<I think that's an excellent idea,>" Caesar replied. "<Lucius, what do you think?>"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 2:38 pm

"<I think it would be the perfect opportunity for her to prove herself,>" Lucius' tone was as casual as always. He took a sip of his soup, it was surprisingly nice, maybe Mary had been reading some magazines.

"Erh boring stuff," Mary grumbled, finishing her soup very quickly due to hunger.

Vulpes looked at Tali out of the corner of his eye and smirked, she was like a fish out of water, utterly amusing and just begging to be prodded further.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Caesar nodded, then turned to Lanius. "<Leave her alone and give her a chance, Lanius.>"

Lanius leaned back in his chair, still giving Tali an evil look.

Caesar then turned to Vulpes. "<Do you want to tell her, or should I?>"

"What are you saying about me?" Tali repeated, this time a little louder and with more desperation in her voice.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 3:08 pm

"Ahem," Mary coughed and patted her chest in an 'allow me manner'. "Basically there is another task for you, your need to head towards one of the NCR bases and destroy a certain monorail." She gave Tali a knowing glance, there was only one monorail under NCR jurisdiction worth bombing.

Lucius smiled a little as the ambiance in the room chilled, the Legate always did had a nasty habit of making things seem..dramatic.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 3:14 pm

"You... Want me to destroy the monorail?" Tali said faintly. "But... I..."

"Oh look, she doesn't want to do it. What a surprise," Lanius said, rolling his eyes.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 3:16 pm

Mary grabbed her fork and threw it like a spear, it hit the hard metal of Lanius' mask and bounced off by Kori, filling the room with a small echoed clang.

Lucius cleared his throat and began to hide his own cutlery, worried she might start making a grab for them to throw.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Had Mary been anyone else (like Tali, for example), Lanius would have grabbed her by the throat and strangled her. However, since she was carrying Caesar's children, he merely growled and glared at her.

"Well, girl?" Caesar said, peering at Tali and ignoring Mary's throwing of cutlery. "Will you do it?"

"But... Why me?" Tali asked. "I'm no explosives expert or anything."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 3:34 pm

"Oh that's all taken care of, we just need someone who will blend in, you'll have to talk to a sleeper agent there," Mary spoke through some drink as she took a sip of water. "He'll fill you in."

Vulpes inwardly smirked at how easily Lanius had been emasculated, the two didn't like each other so when ever the other was insulted or embarrassed he was going to take pride in it. Mary had just gone up in his books.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 3:40 pm

Tali gulped. "All right, I'll do it."

"Good," Caesar said, nodding and smiling in a satisfied way.

Lanius snorted. "We will see."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 3:42 pm

"ANYWAY this is supposed to be a dunner party," Mary slammed her hands down to get everyones attention.

Kori jumped a little, having dozed off during the conversation, he smirked and went to kick Tali again, kicking the Legate instead by mistake. He froze in fear as the table wobbled.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 6:51 pm

"Why you little-!" Lanius began, reaching across the table to grab at Kori.

"Alright, that's it!" Caesar growled, knowing that this would end with him getting another headache and wanting to nip it in the bud before that happened. "Lanius, stop being so agressive! Korbin, stop kicking people under the table! Mary, stop annoying Lanius! Natalia (Tali looked shocked that he had called her by her first name, as he usually called her "girl", "courier" or "courier girl"), stop being so nervous! Vulpes, stop making her feel uncomfortable! Lucius-" he paused. "Actually, you're good." He then went silent.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:14 am

Kori had a look of absolute horror as Lanius began to reach across the table to throttle him, however Caesar quickly broke it up and put everyone in their place. He pouted a little as he was scolded.

As if on cue both Vulpes and Mary shrugged back in their chairs and sighed deeply, apparently not too happy with being told off. Mary hugged herself, her expression one of thunderous annoyance. The desserts were brought out but she didn't say anything, just sulked.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:37 am

"Aw come on, I'm just trying to keep the peace!" Caesar said, leaning back in his chair. "Besides, I don't want to get a headache tonight." He paused. "Cheer up you lot!"

Tali relaxed her body and looked visably relieved.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:43 am

"Okay," Mary mumbled out. "Well, erm," she struggled to think of a topic of conversation, none of them really had anything in common.

Lucius looked just as awkward. "This food is very good Mary, have you been taking lessons?" He poked the cake with his fork and took a bite, it was light and sweet, very delicate.

"Yes I must agree," there was resentment in Vulpes' voice. "It's a far sight better than the last thing you cooked which gave half of us food poisoning."

Mary burst out laughing. "Oh come on it wasn't that bad."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:56 am

Lanius growled. "I'm trying to block out the memory of that incident."

Caesar cringed. "Uh... Let's change the subject..."

Tali was tempted to ask Mary how she managed to give half of Caesar's best men food poisoning, but she decided against it. Perhaps she'd ask her another time.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:59 am

"I'm thinking of cutting my hair," Mary chirped, hoping that it might start a small conversation.

"Oh what too?" Kori blurted out, now excited.

Lucius gave her a blank expression, the subject of changing your hair flying completely over his head.

"..uh," Vulpes grumbled lowly and rolled his eyes, what a perfectly pointless conversation.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:07 am

"Ugh... Women's affairs..." Lanius sighed, drumming his fingers on the table.

"Uh... Do whatever you feel like doing with it, Mary," Caesar said, unsure of what he was supposed to add to this conversation.

"I'll cut it for you if you like," Tali said, looking and sounding more relaxed than she had been at the beginning of the evening.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:20 pm

"Really? Okay," Mary grinned happily. "I was thinking maybe just below my collar bone," she gestured with her hands to where she wanted the hair cut to.

"But you've always had long hair," Kori seemed a little upset by the prospect of a sudden change. "You'll look so different, I like your long hair," he moped.

Lucius stared at Kori like he were some germ under a microscopic, completely vexed by how his mind worked. He looked to Vulpes, the guy had trained him after all, he should know how such a thing even survived the brutal training.

Vulpes rolled his eyes at the idiocy that was Kori, he still held out hope the guy would get eaten soon and die out in the wastes.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 pm

"It's not that short, Kori," Tali said, oblivious to the looks that the other men in the room were giving him. "Anyway, it's just hair. It'll grow back."

Both Caesar and Lanius joined Lucius and Vulpes in looking at Kori funny, with Caesar making a mental note to ask Vulpes to sort him out; he didn't want any of his Legionaries acting like that.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:02 am

Kori puffed out his cheeks and snapped his head to the side, now in a strop. "Is short," he mumbled to Tali.

"But anyway," Mary noted how irked the men in the room looked. "So any fun plans, how about after this we go harass some of the slaves?" You couldn't tell if she was joking or not, her face looked real but her smile was awkward.

Lucius looked to Caesar and then back to Mary, what was this woman on?
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:03 am

"When I was younger, I had my hair short. About that same length as yours," Tali said to Kori. "However, I promptly grew it out once people started mistaking me for my brother. Since then, I've been determined to show everyone that I am certainly NOT him."

"Women should have their hair long! Not short like a man's!" Lanius growled at her, poking her forehead with one large, armored finger.

"Ouch!" Tali cried. "Jeez..." She then turned to Mary as she suggested tormenting slaves and said "That sounds... Fun... But I just got a headache of my own, so I should probably go and lie down..." She then got up and left, breathing a sigh of relief once outside.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:07 am

Mary nodded to Tali as she left, her heart then sunk as everyone else began to leave. "What..but we weren't done," her pleas fell on death ears as Vulpes walked out, following by Lucius and then Kori. "Well fine then," she looked at Lanius. "You going too?"

Kori ruffled Tali's hair as he walked past her and slipped off towards his room.

Lucius just walked off to god knows where, probably the shower.

Vulpes however stalked after Tali, waiting till she was alone.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:18 am

"Yes... It is a reasonably long walk back to my camp, after all," Lanius said. And with that, he got up and left.

"I'm still here, Mary..." Caesar said, turing to her and smiling.

Meanwhile, Tali walked off by herself in the direction of her small tent.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next