Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 30 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:07 am

Tali seized the man's hair and, in one sweep, sliced his head off with her machete. She held the head triumphantly for a moment, allowing his body to fall at her feet. Suddenly she came to her senses. "Mary!" she cried, running over to her, kneeling down and lifting her body into her arms. The sniper's head sat on the grass next to her.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:10 am

Kori followed and dropped to his knees, eyes now full of worry. "Is she?" He couldn't bring himself to finish the question and instead felt his stomach turn into knots as he saw how much blood had pooled out of her.
Vulpes walked over to them slowly. "Don't just sit there, get on the boat now," he grabbed at Tali's shoulder roughly and pulled her to her feet, then bending down and picking up Mary's small form which hung limply in his hands. He guided them over to the boat and quickly made off towards the Fort.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:35 am

Tali ripped off some of her skirt and pressed it to Mary's wound as hard as she could in an attempt to stop the bleeding. She knew that it wouldn't be enough, but she had to do something to help her. Without the proper tools, she wouldn't be able to remove the bullet from her body and save both her life and the lives of the babies... And her tools were back at the Fort. Tears poured silently down her cheeks as she continued to press the now bloodsoaked fabric down onto the wound.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:02 am

As the boat docked Vulpes picked Mary up once again, walking in time with Tali so she could keep the pressure on the wound. The gate guard stared in horror as the blood drenched group hurried into the Fort, panic written all over their faces, bar the woman slowly dying in Vulpes' arms.
Kori ran forwards, towards the medical bay, making sure the table was clear before Vulpes place Mary on top of it, the woman didn't make a sound and seemed to be delirious, merely staring at the sky.
"What do you need?" Vulpes turned to Tali, knowing she would be controlling this situation. Word had already traveled far through out the Fort about the attack at Cottonwood Cove and Mary's current status.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Tali seized her surgical tools and began to dig around in Mary's chest desperately trying to find the bullet. After all, she couldn't attempt to heal her with the bullet still stuck in her chest. After a few moments, she pulled the bullet out and tossed it aside. She then scrambled to find healing powder, but let out a cry of frustration. "This is nowhere near enough to be able to save her!" she sobbed. Suddenly, a thought crossed her mind: she had managed to sneakily replenish her Stimpak stash, and although Stimpaks were banned by the Legion, they were the only things that would save Mary and the twin's lives. Taking a deep breath, she took out the bag containing the Stimpaks and, before anyone could stop her, took one out and jabbed it by her wound.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Vulpes froze to the spot as he saw Tali stab the stimpak into Mary's chest, nay everyone around her froze. Kori shook a little and took a step back, watching as it began to take effect and heal up her wound, however he saw blood still pooling. "Why is there more blood?" Kori was frantic as he rushed forwards and gestured to the sticky redness now trickling down Mary's legs.
Vulpes was no fool, living with limited medical supplies meant he'd seen his fair share of miscarriages. "It appears the trauma has effected the babies."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Tali pulled out another Stimpak and injected its contents into Mary's chest. She then heard what Kori and Vulpes said, and looked down to see the blood running down her legs. "No no no no no!" she cried. She began to pace up and down, thinking about what the hell she could do to stop Mary's miscarriage. Suddenly, she paused. "It's way too early... But it looks like I need to induce labour."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Words flew past Kori, everything seemed to be running at a million miles an hour. "Induce..labour..what you mean she's having the baby?" His voice went high pitched as he spoke, eyes fluttering to Mary who seemed to be stirring a little.
Mary's eyes opened and she instantly groaned, feeling extremely faint and light headed, she tried to move but was forced down by Vulpes who finally spoke. "You are to save the children, what happens to Mary does not matter."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:33 pm

"Like hell! I'm saving all of them, no matter what it takes!" Tali snarled, putting the bag of Stimpaks down at the foot of the bag as she got the necessary tools to induce labour.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Caesar burst into the room, looking furious. "Someone said that the girl was using Stim-" He spotted the bag at the foot of the bed and grabbed it. "You-!"

"I'll take that back, thank you very much!" Tali growled, snatching the bag from his grasp. "I'm going to need these in a minute in order to save Mary and YOUR children!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:36 pm

Kori jumped a mile as Caesar exploded into the room, knocking over a few unfortunate onlookers in the process. Vulpes remained still, knowing his place but also realizing the severity of this situation, he swallowed hard, suddenly very pessimistic this would all turn out wrong.
Mary blinked dumbly as she heard yelling, she suddenly began to scream madly as a pain tore up down her stomach and her legs began to ache in an agonizing manner.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:42 pm

"You... You... Dare?!" Caesar spluttered, but Tali turned her back on him.

"You're in the middle of a miscarriage," Tali said to Mary. "I know it's too early, but I'm going to have to induce labour in order to save the babies, alright?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:44 pm

"Induce..." Mary's voice drained off, Tali's head spinning around in circles due to her tunnel vision, she let out another scream as the pain started to stab at her again.
Kori looked about ready to faint, his face pale from the amount of blood. Vulpes on the other hand turned to Caesar, awaiting orders.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:54 pm

"Kori, I suggest you close your eyes or turn around or something, this won't be pleasant to look at," Tali said soothingly, seeing him turn pale. Tali then took out another Stimpak and placed it next to her, ready for when she began the procedure. The then turned on Caesar and Vulpes. "Unless you plan on doing something helpful, I suggest you clear off. You're distracting me."

"I'm not going anywhere!" Caesar roared. "I want to make sure you don't screw this up and kill my children!" He was going to make her pay for this later.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Kori nodded and turned around, unable to watch any further, listening to her screams was bad enough. Vulpes watched Tali like a hawk as she began to prep herself, his gaze unwavering even as Mary began to grab at her stomach in blind agony. All the noise had attracted quite a few onlookers as well and already feeling the tension he felt it best to shoo them away and pull the tent closed.
Mary began to sob, the pain becoming almost unbearable, she mumbled something and rocked her head back.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Tali picked up her tools and began the procedure, occasionally picking up a Stimpak and injecting it into Mary's legs. Every time she did so, Caesar looked more and more furious. After a while, she straightened up. "There, your waters have broken. You'll go into labour soon."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:09 pm

"Is it over?" Kori was frantic yet too afraid to turn around. Vulpes actually looked a little uncomfortable as well and had to move to the side to avoid watching the entire procedure from a damn near birds eye view. He looked awkward and slightly disturbed as Tali very briskly worked around Mary, doing something that seemed to be working.
Mary fell silent having fallen unconscious again, which was probably for the best considering what was about to happen. The first baby began to appear, though restrained due to Mary being unable to push.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 pm

"Oh no..." Tali groaned. She picked up one of her tools and, ever so gently, used it to pull the first baby out. She grabbed some scissors and cut the umbilical cord, then wiped the now crying baby with a towel and placed it in an incubator which was attached to the autodoc. She then turned her attention to Mary again.

Caesar walked over to the incubator and peered inside. "A girl?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Kori walked over to the incubator as well and looked inside. "Aww it's a little girl," he reached out to touch her only to make the baby cry even louder, he pulled back and quickly backed off, worried he'd get yelled at.
Vulpes shot a daggery look at the back of Kori's head and then walked over to Tali, he hated to admit it but he was rather impressed, even if she had used stimpaks. "I would brace yourself," he suddenly whispered in her ear. "Your punishment will be harsh and I'm not sure anyone will be able to redeem you."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:40 pm

When Caesar had finished looking at the little girl, he went and stood behind Tali again, watching her every move. She might have saved one baby, but he wasn't going to rest until both of them were safe... And she was hung on a cross. He was going to make her pay for not only showing him disrespect, but for breaking a law of the Legion.

A shiver ran down Tali's spine as Vulpes whispered in her ear. At his words, she realised the impact of everything she had said and done so far. But she had no time to worry about it just yet: the second baby was about to arrive, and she had to be prepared to deliver it.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:12 am

Kori bite his lip, too beginning to realise the severity of the situation Tali had thrown herself into. Was there anything he could do? He began to try and plot in his head what he would say if suddenly Tali was carted off to be crucified, maybe Vulpes would stick up for her, besides how was any of this her fault? She'd saved Mary and the children AND most of the people in Cottonwood Cove, surely that would redeem her of any illdoings.
Mary remained unconscious as the second child was born, a boy, when the child had been placed next to the girl Vulpes braced himself for the verdict. He wondered just how far Caesar had been pushed.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:49 am

Caesar waited until Tali had ensured that both Mary and the twins before turning on her. "Explain yourself!" he demanded furiously.

"I did what I had to do to save them!" Tali replied.

"You broke Legion law!"

"If I hadn't, all three of them probably would have died!"

"Then the babies should have taken priority!"

"I could never have let Mary die! She's my friend!"

"Regardless, you broke Legion law!"

"Yeah? Well you and your Legion law can go to hell, you egotistical old bastard!"

Caesar stood frozen on the spot for a few moments, rage boiling up inside him. Then he roared at her, "First you break my laws, then you show me disrespect?!" Then he said "I want her flogged and crucified!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:54 am

Vulpes could hardly believe it as Tali blew up and started insulting Caesar, his feet welded to the spot as the verdict was given and true to his nature he walked towards Tali and grabbed her arms. "I shall leave her with the guards, she will be crucified within the next hour my Lord." Vulpes restrained Tali, assuming she would try to break free, he then dragged her out the tent.
Kori watched with a heart broken expression as she was taken away, he quickly walked out himself, trying to think of something to do. Maybe if Mary woke up she could talk sense in to him? But at the moment Mary was still unconscious and showing no signs of waking up.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:14 am

"Stupid girl..." Caesar muttered. The whole thing was beginning to give him a headache. In order to calm down, he strode over to the incubators and looked down at the babies inside and smiled. So small and sweet... And they were HIS heirs.

Tali didn't bother resisting Vulpes's grasp. She knew that blowing up at Caesar was the dumbest thing she had ever done, and, although she didn't particularly fancy dying that day, she accepted that she deserved it for being stupid. "I can walk, you know..." She said flatly to Vulpes as he began to drag her away.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:20 am

Vulpes didn't say a word to Tali nor did he loosen his grip as he guided her to the prison, once he was in front of the guards he threw her gently towards them. "Tie her up and make sure she is on show," he nodded and walked away, not even giving Tali a last glance. The guards nodded to him and picked Tali up, removing her off all her clothing bar her top and underwear, they then dragged her to the front and began to tie her to the poles.
Kori stumbled around trying to look for Nara. "Nara?"
As if psychic the man appeared from behind a box. "Yes?" Nara stood there casually as if he hadn't been following him.
"T-Tali's going to be crucified, do you think you could sidetrack the guard while I try to give her some water?" Kori pleaded. "I'm sure once people calm down she'll be free and once Mary wakes up she'll sort everything out..we just need to keep her alive till then."
"Erh," Nara felt uncomfortable being asked to break the rules, but would it really cause such trouble if he had a casual conversation with the guard. "okay but, if you get caught don't drag me down with you."
Kori smiled in response.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:31 am

Tali didn't bother screaming or crying as she was tied to her cross, as she knew it wouldn't do anything to save her, only make her appear weak and cowardly. But she did wonder exactly how being tried to the cross would kill her. She found out three hours later, as she became dehydrated, hungry and so hot that she could feel her skin burning.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 39 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next