Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 38 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Nenalata Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:20 am

Tali sprinted after Vulpes, looking more and more anxious. However, she occasionally shot Vulpes an evil look. "I still can't believe you knocked me out..." she grumbled.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:57 am

"I'm sure you'll deal with it, it's not as if I shot you in the head," Vulpes walked faster as if hoping to lose her a little bit. They soon happened upon the area belonging to the White Legs, the tell-tale flags and totems giving the hideout away. "That's the Legion flag," Vulpes walked over and pulled the red fabric off of the strange idol, holding it in his hands and staring at it. "So Graham wasn't lying, they really are joining the Legion."
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:14 am

"No, but I HAVE been shot in the head, and let me tell you, neither that, nor you knocking me out were very pleasant," Tali grumbled, running faster so she could keep up with Vulpes. When they stopped, she peered at the flag he took off the idol, before asking "So, know what do we do?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 am

Crushing the flag in his hands, Vulpes tossed it aside. He was obviously angry that he had been tricked into this situation but wasn’t about to talk it through. “We just need to follow these; they’ll no doubt lead us to this White Leg camp.” As they ventured further in the sound of chatter and movement could be heard. “Sounds like they have separate camps,” inching closer he tried to see if he could spot Mary. “Do you see her?”
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:26 am

Tali looked around the camp, but saw no sign of her. She shook her head and said "No... Not a trace..."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:29 am

Vulpes let out a low sigh and then continued on into the camp, as he got close to a few tribesmen who had strayed from the pack he motioned his head to Tali. “We’ll be needing their clothes,” he suddenly stabbed a concealed blade into one of the men’s neck, paralysing him, and then broke the neck of the other. “Quickly take the clothes off the one bleeding before it stains the armour.” Vulpes began to undress the second man.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:44 am

Tali quickly took the armor off the dead tribal as instructed, then began removing her own clothes so that she could put on the armor. She felt almost naked wearing it, but didn't complain. Instead, she stuffed her old clothes into her bag, straightened up and waited for Vulpes's next instructions.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:10 am

Vulpes also adorned the clothes, standing just as uncomfortably as she was. "These clothes," he muttered, trying to stretch the fabric a little to give himself so more room to move, there was none. Sighing, he put his other clothes away and climbed out from behind the bush. "Don't say anything, just walk and look angry." Vulpes put on a grim expression and began to walk into the camp, he made sure not to get too close to any of the tribesmen. "If you see her, tap my arm," the man whispered to Tali. Getting further into the camp, they could hear someone yelling.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:57 am

Tali was having trouble assuming an angry expression, so she decided to think of something to make herself angry. She settled on Vulpes knocking her out, which straight away made her look angry enough. Looking around, she soon found the source of all the yelling: Mary was tied up next to a campfire on the other side of the camp. She raised her hand to tap Vulpes on the arm, but accidently poked him harder than she meant to due to her anger.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:04 am

Vulpes glanced at Tali as she jabbed him in the arm, he then turned to the source of the yelling and spotted Mary. "I see." Walking closer they were soon in a large group of people all staring at the bound woman, he wasn't quite sure what was going on.
"LET ME GO," Mary screamed and tried to bite at the bindings. "OR...DO SOMETHING APART FROM STAND THEIR." Her expression was sour and extremely angry. The door to the small hut behind them opened up and, what seemed to be the leader, stepped out. The man’s whose head was disguised by an odd mask, walked over to Mary and stared at her. He raised a hand and grabbed her face harshly, forcing her to look at him.
"Boy am I glad to see you," Mary's tone was a little bitter and she resisted the urge to chomp down on his fingers.
Salt-Upon-Wounds stared at the strange woman, unable to really figure out what she said, it was then he saw the Mark of Caesar around her neck. Ripping it from her he held it up in the air. "She is a gift from out Lord, praise Caesar."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:10 am

"...Do you have any idea what he just said?" Tali whispered to Vulpes. She was trying to figure it out, but couldn't, so she simply looked confused.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:14 am

"He's holding the Mark so," Vulpes thought. "Does he think Caesar has sent Mary to him, or something?" Shrugging a little he turned back to the scene in front of them. So far it seemed nothing had happened to the woman, she was just tied there with no obvious injuries and seemed to have retained her fighting spirit. However, as Salt-Upon-Wounds took a knife from on of the other men, he thought it might have been the time to intervene. "This is probably when we step in." He looked placed his hand on the machete by his side.
Salt-Upon-Wounds toook the knife and turned, ready to cut Mary down, when suddenly his group of tribals burst into combat. Turning sharply he saw two 'new' figures begin assaulting his men. "Kill them," he pointed and backed off, escaping with a few guards.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:27 am

"Ah, crap!" Tali cried, pulling out her pistol and getting ready to shoot anyone who tried to attack her. "I thought we were going to try and talk to them!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:51 am

"Talking to a stone would have a greater outcome, these people are savages," Vulpes grunted as he was nearly knocked back by a rather well built man. His foot caught the side of the campfire and dislogged a few of the wooden shavings that had been burning. "Behind you!" Vulpes moved over to Tali and took out a man who had been about to make a grab for the woman. The wooden logs continued to roll around until they made a line towards Mary, the fire then ran along them and caught the pole she was tied to. As the flames snaked up to her feet she began to scream and flail around. "HELP!"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:43 am

"MARY!" Tali cried as she saw the the pole Mary was tied to catch fire. She pulled her jacket out of her bag, ran over and began swatting at the flames with it, trying to put them out.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:47 am

The flames curled up the pole and began to burn her back, Mary screamed and tried to get free, the heat burning straight through her dress and blistering her back.
Vulpes heard the scream and turned quickly, he saw Tali desperately trying to shield Mary from the flames and ran over himself. He slashed his machete up the back of the pole and severed the bindings causing Mary to fall forwards with a ‘thump’. “Damn it,” Vulpes never was one to curse, but this situation had gotten out of hand. He saw the fire spread to some of the tents and realised than soon the entire camp would be ablaze. “We need to go.” He managed to retain some of his previous calmness and bent down to grab Mary, throwing her over his shoulder roughly.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:35 am

"Right behind you!" Tali said, running after him. As she ran, she tried to get a look at Mary's burns so that she could figure out the best way to treat them.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:05 pm

“Ow, ow, ow, ow,” Mary grunted out every time Vulpes picked up the pace, his shoulder sticking into her gut and making her heave a little. The burning sensation in her back had gone and Mary knew that was a bad sign, she waited for the stinging and throbbing to come with a tensed face. “Is it really bad?” Facing Tali, her face was full of desperation. “I mean it won’t scar, right?”
“Worrying about scarring at a time like this, just like you,” there was no sympathy in Vulpes’ voice, she was alive and should be grateful, worrying over the appearance of her body was just pathetic. As they got further away Vulpes stopped running and just walked, sighing inwards deeply and exhaling with a loud sigh every time. “It would seem we require some help.” He didn’t want to go there, but Graham was the closest person and he no doubt had contact with some sort of ointment which could help her.
As the trio entered the camp, Mary let out a low groan of pain making Vulpes pick up his pace towards the cave. “It’s going to scar isn’t t it.”
“Be quiet.” As Vulpes entered the cave he instantly dumped Mary onto the floor.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:41 am

"With the proper treatment, it looks like it'll be alright," Tali assured her, hoping like mad that she would be able to find the things she needed to make said treatment quickly. When she saw Vulpes drop her on the floor of the cave, she said indignantly, "Hey! Don't put her down like that!"

When Graham saw them enter the cave, he immediately knew something was wrong. He walked over, knelt down next to Mary and began examining her burns. "What happened?" he asked.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:25 am

“Vulpes is what happened,” Mary snapped at the man in question and gave him a look which suggested she’d make him pay later. Realization dawned on her that she was naked bar from the rags that had been her dress now floating around her hips. “Erh,” she paused and slowly covered her boobs with her arms. “Tali would you get me an extra top out of my backpack please?” As Graham began to exam her back she coughed a little, no one seemed at all fussed she was naked, was it normal around here or something?

Vulpes paid Mary no attention and answered Graham. "We attempted to communicate with the White Legs, and it didn't end well." That much was certain.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:21 am

Although she would have rather treated her burns first, she did as Mary asked so that her modesty could be preserved. However, after digging around for a few minutes the only one she could find was a sports jersey that obviously belonged to Caesar. "Er... Will this do? It's the only one there..." she said timidly.

"Really now?" Graham said, looking up at Vulpes. "And why did you do that?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:23 pm

“What?” Mary stared at the top Tali now held, confusion in her face. “Why is that, where are my other clothes?” She tried to move forwards but instantly recoiled as the skin on her back peeled and cracked a little. “It’ll have to do,” she hung her head and held her hand out.
Vulpes narrowed his eyes are Graham, he didn’t say anything, he didn’t have to answer the man’s questions after all. His eyes went down to Mary’s back and then to Tali who was now holding one of Caesar’s shirts, why did she have that? “This is ridiculous,” the entire situation was beginning to annoying and they hadn’t even been in Zion for a day.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:45 am

"No idea, but this was all I could find," Tali said, bending down to hand it to her.

Graham glared up at Vulpes for a few moments, before getting up and walking away. When he returned, he carried a small bottle of ointment, which he handed to Tali. "Here. This will soothe the burns and make them heal faster."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:53 am

"Damn it, Kori helped me pack, what an idiot," Mary snapped at the air and clenched her fists, she then took the top and put it on, the thing hung over her like a sack and just made her look even smaller. "This is stupid and I have no bottoms." Mary tried to stand up but the flopped back onto the floor, the entire situation was humiliating.
Vulpes just walked off and out of the cave, the sun was beginning to set and he intended to have some alone time to think.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:08 am

"If you get desperate, you can wear a pair of my jeans." Tali said. "You might need a belt though, they're kinda big..." She added sheepishly. After a pause, she asked "Want me to put this stuff on for you?"

Graham watched Vulpes as he walked out of the cave, before sitting down by the fire, pulling out his Bible and beginning to read it.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next