Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 39 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Rice Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 am

“Yes please, Tali.” Mary has slipped the top on but was now holding the back part at her shoulders so her back was open to the air. “There should be some fresh bandages in my bag as well and a gauze or two, might not cover the entire burn but it will work for the worst parts.” She winced a little and shuffled forwards, ignoring Vulpes who has stormed off like a diva.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:12 am

Tali briefly watched Vulpes walk out, making a mental note to confront him over his strange behaviour when she was finished helping Mary, before taking out the bandages an gauze she mentioned, opening the bottle of ointment Graham had given her, smearing it on the burns and then bandaging them up. "Feel any better?" she asked.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:02 am

“Yeah, sort of,” Mary sulked a little as Tali began to apply the ointment to her back. “Wait a minute-“ she suddenly brought her hands up to her head and pulled at her hair, her eyes widened as she found a good portion of it missing and only crispy ends left over. “My…MY HAIR.” Mary rushed her hands over her head, she could feel how short and damaged it was, it was barely below her shoulders.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:34 am

"It's... It's not that bad!" Tali tried to reassure her. "I'll just cut off the burnt ends and it will be fine!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:20 am

“Not that bad, I look like a boy.” Mary slammed her hands onto the dirty ground beside her, a look of horror on her face. “Can you save some of it, any of it…the ends..oh god look at the ends.” She gestured to the frazzled ends that were beyond redemption. "Just...just do what you can." Lifting her hands up to her eyes she covered them, unable to watch.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:50 am

"You don't look like a boy," Tali said soothingly as she grabbed her bag and began to rummage around in it for a pair of scissors and a comb. "I used to have my hair a lot shorter than this. So short that I was frequently mistaken for my brother!" Once she found the comb and scissors, she began to cut off the burnt ends of Mary's hair.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Mary covered her eyes as the scissors began to snip away at the ends of her dead hair, she knew it had to be done but still couldn't care to witness it. Her hair was somewhat of her crowning glory, Caesar had always liked it but now, not she no doubt looked like an idiot. "I'm going to murder that guy, how dare they mess up my hair."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:19 am

Tali continued to cut Mary's hair, careful not to take off more length than necessary. After a while, she put the scissors down and gave her hair one last comb-through. "There... It looks fine!" she said.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:45 am

Mary went over to her bag and pulled out a small compact mirror, flipping the thing open she stared in horror. "Eh," was all she could muster out as her hands tentatively raised to her head and pulled at the strands of her short hair. It fell to just above her shoulders but looked, for all purposes sake, like an intentional haircut thanks to Tali's cutting. "Well." Mary put the mirror away and stood up slowly, the red baseball jersey hanging over her shoulders and making her look like a bit of a tomboy. "I think I need to get some sleep." Mary nodded at Tali and smiled before quickly walking off.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:06 am

"Yeah, you go and get some rest, you certainly need it," Tali replied, returning her smile, before putting her scissors and comb back in her bag, getting up and walking out to go and find Vulpes.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:26 am

Vulpes hadn't walked off far, heck, there was hardly anywhere to get peace around here - his eyes narrowed slightly as a few of Graham's kinsman trotted past him, speaking in their strange language. Noticing some rocky hills over heard, the man quickly ascended them until he was at the top, requiring at least a bit of solitude in order to plan around their current circumstances. It was still a little foggy as to why Caesar would have lied to them about the mission, did he not trust them? Sighing, Vulpes sat down on one of the large rocks and looked out over the landscape he was currently peering over.

Mary watched Tali leave and grumbled, still gripping at her hair in distress and tugging at the oversize red shirt she was currently having to wear. She'd never felt so unsexy in her life.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:47 am

Tali spotted Vulpes sitting up on the hill and began to walk up it (which she found a bit hard, since her legs were quite sore, and she was rather tired). Once she reached the top, she stop a couple of metres behind Vulpes. "Hey. I want a word with you," she said.

Graham looked up from his Bible to watch Mary's reaction to her hair and her outfit, before sighing heavily and resuming his reading.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39