Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 36 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Nenalata Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:54 am

Tali facepalmed.

"It is not you who needs to fear my wrath," Graham replied. "Besides, even if I did kill you, it wouldn't make up for the things I have done..." His voice trailed off.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:56 am

Mary hadn't been expecting that. "Oh really, you expect us to believe you're trying to redeem yourself?" She stormed after him and cut him off from the path, staring him down. "Just because you got set on fire and thrown into the Grand Canyon..it doesn't mean you're suddenly a different person."
Vulpes looked down, thinking to himself. Had Caesar known Graham was here all along?
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:09 am

Graham sighed. "I should have died, but I did not. I survived. I was given a second chance. And I intend to make the most of it."

Tali, meanwhile, looked at Graham as though hypnotised by him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:12 am

"The 'most' being what exactly? We're not going to work against the Legion so to try and drag us into whatever plan you've got would be foolish." Mary was very set in her ways and crossed her arms. "We didn't just come her for a holiday, we were sent for a reason and that reason being the disappearances of our men."
"I think, we may have been mislead, Mary," Vulpes finally spoke. "It would seem the information we were given was just the tip of the ice berg, you might call it a trick."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:20 am

"As I said, I help you with what you need, but first I will take you to a camp nearby so that you may rest." Graham said. "The tribals there, the Dead Horses, are friendly and will not hurt you." He turned around again and looked at them over his shoulder.

"What do you mean? Tali asked, breaking away from her hypnotised state and turning to look at Vulpes.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:22 am

"I shall talk to you two when we are alone," Vulpes left it at that and continued to follow Graham, for now it seemed they were working together. Mary nodded and hung back so she was walking next to Tali, looking a bit irritated and attempting to burn holes in the back of Graham's head with her eyes.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:15 am

Tali breathed a sigh of relief, both because Mary and Vulpes had stopped fighting with Graham, and because they would soon have a chance to rest. Graham continued leading them until they got to a small canyon with a shallow river running through it. "Watch out for the bear traps," he warned them.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:50 am

"Great, now were walking through dirty water," Mary grumbled as she hitched her dress up and got in, the fabric bundled in her arms, herself not caring how how indecent she now looked. Vulpes regarded Mary with a glare and walked ahead, eyes firmly set on the ground, alert for these bear traps. "Yes, heaven forbid your wonderful dress should get dirty."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:07 am

Tali knelt down and rolled her jeans up to her knees before unlacing her boots and pulling them off; she hated the feeling of having water inside her shoes, so she was content to take them off and carry them until they got to the camp.

Graham, meanwhile, was also watching out for the traps, skirting around them as he approached them. Eventually, the canyon ended and the camp was in sight. "Well, here we are," Graham said.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 am

"Hey Graham, do you remember the time you broke my arm?" Mary suddenly burst out into conversation, saying it all like they were such fond memories. Vulpes sighed, he knew she wouldn't stay quiet for too long, woman didn't have it in them to just NOT give their opinion and speak their every thought. Mary just walked out of the water and let her dress flop back down, she ignored the amazing atmosphere and instead focused on Graham. "You must do, I mean, we spent a lot of time together didn't we...oh how much FUN it was, well...you seemed to be having fun anyway."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:21 am

Graham sighed. "I've been trying to forget everything I did while I was with the Legion, including breaking your arm..."

Tali facepalmed again. "Am I going to have to yell again? Or do I need to start throwing things as well?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:32 am

"This doesn't concern you, so stay the fuck out of it, Tali!" Mary snapped at her and then turned her attention back to Graham. "Besides, we're just talking.." She smiled sweetly. "It must be nice to just start a new life, well guess what, so have I," her tone was now haughty and proud. "I'm not a slave anymore, isn't that right," Mary looked to Vulpes to back her up. Vulpes turned around, wondering if Tali was standing behind, no she wasn't, which meant that Mary was referring to him. "If it'll keep you quiet yes, Mary is no longer slave...she's a consort," Vulpes nearly laughed when he said it since he knew Mary would know the meaning of the word. "CONSORT?" Mary spun around. "Thanks for that...why don't you just call me a Mistress?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:44 am

"I'm just trying to keep the peace and stop the two of you from getting killed..." Tali muttered, walking off and kneeling down again to put her boots back on.

"Hmm..." Graham said, looking at Mary thoughtfully. "And how excactly did you get that title, if I may ask?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:47 am

"I was given the opportunity to prove myself, I was recognized as both intelligent and far to beautiful to be a slave," Mary chuckled to herself and crossed her arms. "But sleeping with my Lord Caesar did help matters," Vulpes added in at the end and then chuckled as he dodged Mary splashing him with some water, the water hit Tali instead.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:58 am

"Ick!" Tali cried when she was splashed with the water that had been intended to hit Vulpes. She straightened up, took off her jacket, threw it on the ground, removed her sunglasses and wiped them on the shirt she wore under her jacket.

"Hm... I see..." Graham said. "I assume he expects you to bear his children?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:01 am

At the mention of children, Mary went a little crazy. "Oh I have, look," she suddenly walked over to him and showed Graham the photo of her kids. "That's Logan and that's Muri, aren't they adorable." It seemed like she didn't care where they were anymore.
Vulpes watched Tali with slight amusement, he picked up her jacket and began to inspect it. "Smells weird," he took a sniff of it. "Pears?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:06 am

Graham took the photo and inspected it. "So you've already had children by him?" He took a good look at the twins. "I can see him in them... But they look very sweet." He handed the photo back.

"Er... Yes, I believe so..." Tali said, looking at Vulpes and wondering why the smell of her jacket was suddenly so interesting for him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:09 am

"They are aren't they, oh I hope they are alright..that brute better be taking care of them," Mary went intense and nearly crushed the picture. "He better not have pawned her off on that slag, Forehead." The image of Fronya tending to her children made her blood boil.
"It's very nice," Vulpes smiled and then slowly handed it back to her.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:46 pm

"If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, then she has been trying to get to where you are for years," Graham said. "I'm glad her ambitions will never be realised."

"Er..." Tali took her jacket back, looking very confused. She then put it back on, dug around in her bag, pulled out her small bottle of the perfume that Vulpes suddenly seemed to like so much and dabbed some of it on her wrists, neck and centre of her chest.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:13 am

"Why couldn't you have just killed her if you knew who she is?" Mary swung around dramatically. "Oh how I hate her....stupid bitch." Vulpes watched her intently and then suddenly caught her wrist as she applied the perfume, he took the small bottle away and inspected it as if he'd never seen anything like it before.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:37 am

"Oh, I would have... But I don't think Caesar would have liked it if I had..." Graham replied. "Even if she was annoying... But at least she has been put in her place."

"Uh... Vulpes?" Tali said weakly, still looking confused. "What's got into you all of a sudden? You're acting kinda... Strange."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:58 am

Mary turned to see Vulpes eyeing up the perfume bottle, she chuckled a little and walked over, putting her hands on her hips. "It's a bottle of perfume, you've seen it in my room before." Vulpes looked at Mary then to the bottle. "So this is the stuff you spray on yourself, why bother?" He never understood women's desires to dress up, he used to think it was just Mary and that she was a weird specimen, but the fact Tali did it too suggested that it was more wide spread.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:15 am

"Hm. Vanity," Graham said, looking at Tali and Mary, before walking off to sit down next to a nearby campfire.

"Well, I wear it so that I smell nice," Tali said. "By the way, can I have that back, please?" She pointed at her perfume bottle.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Vulpes slowly held his hand out and placed the perfume bottle in Tali's own, his eyes never leaving her face. Mary glared at Graham in a 'you wouldn't understand' sort of fashion and then sighed. "Well, so far this makes no sense." As Mary turned around she suddenly walked into a someone. "Huh, what the?" Her grey eyes looked upwards and into the face of a rather un-amused red headed woman. "Can I help you?" The woman's short dark red hair moved a little as she looked down at Mary, her 5'7ft frame almost towering over Mary's own 5'2ft. "Excuse me but can you move," Mary finally lost her patience and shoved the bitch back.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:53 am

Tali looked right back at Vulpes, now feeling very freaked out. He was acting very strangely, and she was determined to find out why; in fact, she intended to confront him about it the next time there was no-one else around. As she put her bottle of perfume back in her bag, she saw Mary push the other woman away. "Wait, what just happened?" she asked.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next