Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 37 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Rice Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:26 am

As soon as Mary had pushed Scarlett the redhead began to chuckle, though her face was deadly serious. "We don't often get visitors here, let alone 'whores' of the Legion," her voice was sharp. Mary raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms, looking to Tali and Vulpes as if hunting for an explanation. "What do you think of our camp, are you enjoying your stay?" Scarlett then advanced on Mary, making the other woman back off slightly. "Excuse me but who the hell are you?" Mary snapped back and narrowed her eyes, not liking the fact this woman was trying to intimidate her. Scarlett didn't answer and instead turned to Tali. "Oh, two whores it seems, enough to go around..disgusting, what diseases you must carry."
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:40 am

"What?!" Tali cried. "I'm not a whore, and I certainly do not have any diseases!" She paused. "I... I don't look like a whore... Do I?"

"Scarlett, leave them alone. There's no need for that." Graham had seen and heard everything, and had decided to get up, come over and stop it before things got nasty.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:28 am

Scarlett backed off as soon as Graham told her to do so, she hung her head a little like a child which had just been scolded. This reaction caused Mary to chuckle lightly and turn her back on the irritating woman. "You should learn to control your pet," she walked over to Tali and placed a hand on the girls shoulder. "No you don't." Vulpes nodded in agreement with what Mary had said, eyeing Scarlett in a disgusted manner. The woman looked....like a vagrant, completely uncivilized and without purpose. "Anyway," Vulpes broke the silence and turned to Graham, his body was completely tense as if he expected to be attacked. "It would seem our purpose for being here was, bent a little." The man didn't want to admit that Caesar had lied to them. "So, we'll be heading back."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:45 am

"Oh good," Tali said, breathing a sigh of relief. However, when Vulpes mentioned that they were going to be heading back, she turned to him, looking confused, and said "What?"

"Unfortunately, it doesn't look possible for you to go back the way you came," Graham said. "I would help you find a way back, but I'm afraid that won't be possible until the situation with the White Legs is sorted."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:50 am

"The White Legs?" Vulpes thought for a second. "I assume those are the men who attacked us earlier," his voice was as even as ever, though there was a hint of irritation in it as he realised they couldn't just leave. Tapping his foot on the ground lightly he then looked around the camp, somewhat disgusted with the people he saw and the manner in which they dressed.

"Well that's perfect," Mary joined in on the sulking party. Turning to Tali she smiled a little. "Looks like yet again we're going to have to fix this stuff, with no reward no doubt." She wasn't the sort of person to just help someone, and even if helping Graham sort out the problem with the White Legs resulted in their ability to leave, it still annoyed her that it was happening. Mary thought back to what Caesar said and pictured his expression, she should have guessed then he was hiding something - who sends the leader of the Frumentarii on a simple scouting mission? "Who are the White Legs then, we best just get this over with?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:09 am

"Yes, that was them," Graham replied. "I don't know if Caesar has told you, but they wish to join the Legion. They destroyed New Canaan, and its destruction was their rite of passage. No doubt because he suspects that I'm still alive." Graham paused and sighed. "Daniel, one of my fellow New Canaanites, knows this region well, and has made many maps of it. Once the situation with the White Legs has been sorted, he will be able to help you get out of here."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:17 am

"Join the Legion huh?" Mary bit her lip a little as she began to think. "So, do they have delusions of grandeur or has Caesar already offered them the chance to join?" She wasn't going to work against the Legion, but she didn't fancy whipping out Graham and his tribe either - they wouldn't stand a chance.

Vulpes was also a little confused as to what they could do, he wondered if they could communicate with the White Legs and talk to the leader.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:33 am

"It appears he has offered it to them," Graham replied. "But who knows, maybe he has other ideas for them once they have done his dirty work for him."

Tali looked anxiously at Mary and Vulpes, wondering how on earth they were going to get out of this.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:40 am

"What is he up to?" Mary grumbled to herself, trying to find sense in what was going on but failing somewhat. She turned to Vulpes, happy for once she wasn't the leader of this little part, all the decisions fell to him.

"Interesting," was all Vulpes could say. Turning to Mary and Tali he gestured with his head for them to follow and then walked off to a small clearing so they could talking in private. "We need to try and communicate with the leader of the White Legs, there is a possibility that they don't realise who we are and in fact we were supposed to liaise with them." It was a long shot but it was wroth it. "Problem is they've already shown themselves willing to kill anyone on sight." Vulpes sighed.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:56 am

"Wait, that was his plan for us all along?" Tali said, still looking confused. "And like you said, they'd try to kill us as soon as they saw us, so how would we let them know who we are?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:59 am

"I can't believe he lied to us," Mary spat out. "Simple scouting mission my arse, a little heads up would have been nice."

"Stop moaning, we have to deal with this whether we like it or not," Vulpes shot Mary down with a quick glare and then turned back to Tali. "I doubt the Mark of Caesar would work with them so we'll need another plan," turning to Mary he tilted his head. "Maybe they might take hostages, and then that person could inform them."

Mary stared him down. "What...ME?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:07 am

"No! Not Mary!" Tali cried. "What if they kill her? She's got the twins to think about! If you're going to use anyone as bait, use me! I'm not important! Not like Mary!" She continuted to protest loudly and insist that she be used as the bait instead.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:11 am

"I'm afraid Mary just has that look about her." Vulpes gestured to the woman in question as if the words 'damsel in distress' were written over her body.

"What do you mean?" Mary hugged herself and pulled away quickly, trying to hide her body.

"You're small, delicate, short and skinny, and wouldn't stand no chance against them all," Vulpes began to rip her apart with his words. "You look like some frail woman who needs protecting, hence they would take you hostage instead of seeing you as a threat."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:28 pm

"I don't care what she looks like, you're not using her as bait!" Tali cried. "Just use me! I'm pretty sure I don't look very threatening either!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:30 pm

"It is not up for discussion Tali," Vulpes glared at the woman as if she were another slave, her constant battling with his decisions becoming somewhat of an irritation.
"I have an idea, how about no one is bait." Mary flung her arms about dramatically as if her statement was so out there.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:36 pm

"Yeah, why do we need to use someone as bait at all? Surely there's another way of getting close enough to talk to them!" Though, try as she might, Tali couldn't come up with another way to make that happen.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:42 pm

"No there isn't, now we need to get moving." Vulpes turned before Tali could comment further and quickly walked off, exiting the small campsite and entering a large clearing. He began to look around for a suitable place to tie Mary up, he saw a small set of hills in the distance which would work. "We are heading over there."

"I swear, if this goes wrong-you..you have to defend me." Mary stormed after them, not liking the idea at all.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:03 am

Despite the fact that Vulpes's plan seemed to be proceeding as planned, Tali wasn't about to give up without a fight. She grabbed Mary and clung to her tightly. "Dammit Vulpes, I'm not letting you use her!" She proclaimed loudly.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:09 am

Mary wobbled a bit as she was grabbed and looked up at Tali's face, then to Vulpes'. "Look, she's right, this is a silly idea." It really was. "Why are we needlessly endangering ourselves on this task, let's just-"

Mary was cut off when Vulpes suddenly pinched Tali's shoulder and caught the nerve, instantly knocking the woman out.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Mary bent down to see if Tali was okay, it appeared she was just knocked out. "What....you're...." The words couldn't form in her mouth and soon she found herself being dragged up the hill.

"Look, this will work, so stand still while I bind you," Vulpes got out some rope and began to tie Mary to the tree, the woman just stood there still somewhat dumbfounded at what was going on.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:16 am

Tali had not been expecting Vulpes to reach for, but had no time to react before he pinched the nerve that caused her to pass out.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:23 am

"Hey that's a bit tight," Mary gasped as Vulpes tugged the bindings and tied them together roughly. She heaved a little as she attempted to breath and then hung her head, this wasn't going to end well and she knew it.

"Alright, I'm going to go hide," Vulpes said it as if it wasn't at all creepy. He bent down and picked Tali up, carrying her a small way away and placing her behind a bush where he also crouched down.

It didn't take long for one of the White Legs scouting parties to come upon them, the group noticed Mary and instantly approached her, caution written all over their faces.

"Ermm," Mary tried to get away a little but she was held still by the rope. "Help...help," her acting was somewhat terrible but the White Legs didn't seem to notice. The leader of the group walked forwards and poked her in the stomach with his spear. "OW," Mary flinched at the subtle sharpness, she then began to wriggle as the leader cut her down and grabbed her. "ERHH...hello do you understand me?" Being thrown over the mans shoulders she let out a grunt, none of the men seemed to register what she had said.

Vulpes realised then that they didn't speak English, he blinked stupidly and suddenly felt a bit of a fool. Charging out from the bush he took out the first member of the party with a gun, having grabbed Tali's pistol previously. Shooting one he moved onto the other but was quickly over powered and thrown backwards by some of the men. As he fought them off he didn't notice the rest of the White Legs running away, Mary still flung over the leaders shoulder. Vulpes killed the few that had remained and looked around in a vacant manner. "Oh," was all he could say as he noticed the lack of Mary. The man turned to Tali's body and then slowly bent down, trying to wake her up.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:41 am

After a while of being shaken, Tali stirred and groaned, before opening her eyes. "Wha... What happened? Where's Mary?" She paused. "You used her as bait after all, and they took her, didn't they?" She looked furious.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:56 am

Vulpes stood there in utter silence, his blue eyes narrowed and staring Tali down. "It would appear that is what happened, yes." Looked back over at the tree briefly, he then returned his eyes to Tali who was looking increasingly angry and upset. "But this might work out in our favour," there was a hint of tension in his voice - he was worried, worried he'd just got Caesar's woman kidnapped. Vulpes didn't know what would happen if Mary got injured, would Caesar be angry?
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:55 am

"But... What if they hurt her, or kill her?" Tali cried, jumping to her feet and looking worried "Oh man what are we going to do?" She began pacing up and down, looking more and more anxious. Suddenly, she stopped and turned back to Vulpes. "You knocked me out!" She said angrily.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:23 am

Vulpes crossed his arms, an unamused expression on his face. "It won't happen, because we're going to go get her," he said it as if it was the simplest thing. "And they won't kill her, if they had wanted to kill her she would be dead..not kidnapped." His body tensed a little as he started the imagine the things they might do to her. "But we'll go find her, we should probably start walking now actually." Vulpes began to jog a little, panic setting his mind. "What would Caesar do?" He muttered, gritting his teeth.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next