Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 11 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:11 am

Mary chuckled as the girl marched over, she did the same and stopped by Tali, snaking an arm around the womans form and hugging her close. "Who's this guy babe, he a friend," she slurred her words and giggled playfully.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:15 am

"You could say that..." Tali said pleasantly.

"...What in the goddamn?" Benny finally said. "Let's keep this in the groove, hey? Smooth moves, smooooth..."

"When you shot me, you ran away so fast that I didn't get your name," Tali said playfully.

"Are you making a pass at me sister? 'Cause I'm way out of your league..." Benny said, sounding shocked.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:16 am

"Way out of her league," Mary smiled and hugged Tali closed, arms entwined around her shoulders, she lent in and kissed her jawline. "Please....if you think that the you've not spent enough alone time with her."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:23 am

Tali reached out a hand and stroked Benny's cheek.

"You're a handsome man... Why wouldn't I like you?" she purred

"You're one sick pussycat, baby..." Benny said, still stunned.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 am

"Oh you have no idea," Mary bit her lip and looked around. "Oh this place is an awful bore, do you have anywhere private..where we can," she paused and gave him bedroom eyes. "Get to know each other better, just us three, a small party!.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:25 am

"Yeah, Benny! How about it?" Tali said playfully.

"Well, baby, this is all kinds of wrong, but... I guess we could head up to my suite..." Benny said, beckoning for the two women to follow.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:27 am

"Oh a suite...how fancy, treating us ladies well," Mary held Tali's hand and followed after him, she got in the elevator and smiled, putting on a very tipsy and rather raunchy personality. "Oh this is exciting, just us....alone..what ever shall we do to pass the time?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 am

Tali grabbed Benny's chin and began to kiss him. Benny returned her kiss, reluctantly at first, but eventually became more eager.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:37 am

Mary rolled her eyes, it was obvious she was being ignored, as the doors open she strutted out and looked for the penthouse. She checked her weapon and continued to smile.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:40 am

Benny wrapped his arms around both women's waists and led them to his suite's bedroom, closing the door behind them.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:46 am

This was perfect. Was all Mary could think as the door was closed, she turned to Tali and gave her a little wink. The woman sat on the bed, putting one leg over the other. "So this is where the magic happens huh? Nice place, comfy bed...."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:54 am

As Benny turned his attention to Mary, Tali began to panic. She had never done anything like this before, and she was beginning to wish she had thought this through a bit more carefully. She hoped that either Mary had some sort of plan or Benny would show her what to do.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:56 am

Mary read Tali's expression and walked over to her. "Hey want to get use some drinks," she gestured to the drinks cabinet and then turned to Benny. "So....Benny," his name rolled off her tongue as she walked forward. "Do you like shooting women in the head? Find is sexy?" She stared him in the face. "It's a turn no no?" She gave a cheeky smiled. "A man like that must have...interesting moves in bed."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:06 am

Tali walked over to the drinks cabinet and began pouring out glasses of whiskey.

At Mary's words, Benny shifted uncomfortably.

"Er... I don't do it for a living... And I felt really bad about it... I haven't been able to sleep properly since it happened..."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:08 am

"Loosing sleep huh, let me help you," without warning Mary suddenly produced the gun and pistol whipped him across the face. She watched with a satisfied grin as his body slumped to the floor, the gun now aimed at his chest. "Move and you die..." She raised her eyebrows and blew him a kiss. "This isn't personal, well not for me anyway, we're here for the chip, by request of Caesar."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:13 am

"C-C-Caesar?!" Benny spluttered, looking horrified.

Tali took this opportunity to leap forwards and put her hand down Benny's jacket. After a few seconds, she pulled the chip out of her pocket.

"I've got it, let's go," she said, holding it up.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:17 am

"You're just going to walk out on this guy after what he did to you?" Mary looked astounded and turned to tali, eyes wide. "He tried to kill you Tali....he deserves to die.." She clicked the safety off the gun and aimed, eyes narrowed. She saw the look on Tali's face and sighed. "You'll regret this Tali I tell you," she kicked Benny across the jaw and ran out the suite with her comrade. "You'll regret it!"

They got into the elevator and went down to the main floor, she caught sight of Kori still holding all the shopping bags, she waved him over. "Alright...we're done..." Mary let out a sigh of relief. "Time to head home, finally."

Kori smiled and nodded at the idea of returning to The Fort, they'd be away for nearly 2 weeks now. "It'll be another few days trek back, but I got supplies." The trio left The Tops and began to venture back to the Legion's hideout.

...5 days later.

Mary walked through the gate, Kori behind her carrying all the shopping. "That was ridiculous...four raider attacks? What did we have a target on our heads or something?"

Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:29 am

Tali followed, looking very tired, dirty and sweaty.

"Is there anywhere I can wash myself?" she asked. "I feel gross..."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:32 am

Mary, who looked just as bad, nodded. "After we give Caesar the chip, he'll be aware we're here and'll throw a tantrum if we don't report to him straight away," she walked up the hill, feeling very unsexy with her hair tied back in a messy pony-tail, smudged eye-liner and disheveled clothes.

Vulpes walked into Caesars tent, he bowed his head respectfully and spoke. "My lord, they are back and from what I gather have the chip."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:40 am

"Good. Let them in," Caesar said.

Tali entered the tent, looking very unhappy. She wanted to get this part over with so that she could leave and get clean again. She also wanted to lie down somewhere; her body ached all over. She stood in front of Caesar, bowed her head respectfully, pulled the chip out of the inside of her jacket and handed it to Caesar, who inspected it.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:44 am

Mary stood, much like Tali, with an impatient and somewhat grossed out look on her face. She ignored the looks of the guards who had become accustomed to seeing her always at her best which, right now in messy clothes and tangled hair tie, wasn't happening. She didn't bring up Benny, just left him to inspect the chip. "So, what does it do?" She had been wondering it for ages, having inspected it all on the travel back it still didn't make sense.

Vulpes couldn't help but look a Tali, he kept his eyes narrowed and for all purposes sake looked as pissed off as ever. The trip back must have been hectic, he noted a few cuts and bruised and the women's body, then staring at the large cut across Mary's forehead which had been stitched with butter-fly stitches. Had someone hit her? He looked at Tali, impressed that she still managed to look appealing in such a grim light.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:52 am

Caesar stared at the chip for a few more minutes, before handing it to one of his Praetorians.

"It can wait until tomorrow," he said. "Clean yourselves up."

Tali breathed a sigh of relief and turned to leave, but stopped in her tracks when Caesar yelled out "What's in all those bags?!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:54 am

Mary had turned to leave then froze on the spot. "What bags?" She lied badly, trying to stand in front of them. "I didn't see any bags."

Vulpes stared at Tali as if it was her doing, then to Mary. Women couldn't be left alone it seemed without spending everything.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:57 am

"Do I look stupid?!" Caesar yelled, looking pissed off.

Tali continued to stand where she was, looking anxious.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:59 am

"Was that a rhetorical question?" Mary smiled sweetly, too exhausted and lazy to have an argument with him.

Vulpes shifted as Mary began to act cocky, this wouldn't end well. Caesar wasn't exactly know for his patience when he had a headache, he looked to Tali, atleast she had sense to be quiet.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next