Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 3 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Rice Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:51 pm

"It looks like you stuck a nerve there dear brother," Ceron walked closer to them, circling Tali and Kori like a vulture to a carcass."Now why would the might Caesar be sending a whore on such an errand, we all know whores are only good for one thing after all."

Kori's eyes went big and he jumped up, saluting and bowing his head in respect to his higher-up comrades. "Good evening Ciceron, Ciceron," he remained bowed, truth be told these two creeped him out, he could never directly talk to one since he couldn't tell them apart.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Cero smirked at Tali's reaction to his words.

"Indeed! One would have thought that he would have sent a man to do it."

Tali straightened up and folded her arms across her chest.

"I was the one that... man," she wanted to call him something stronger, but for the sake of politeness, she refrained, "stole from and tried to kill, so I should be the one to go after him."

She really hoped that this wouldn't end in being raped.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:28 pm

"And he did so very easily, have you not got a brain in that head," Ceron laughed and moved to Cero's side, resting his elbow in his brother's shoulder and leaning casually. "Maybe the bullet just rattled around for a bit and then fell out her ear, you know what women are like?"

Kori frowned a little and looked at Tali. "Surly CAesar wouldn't want you harassing the new Courier, especially since he has put much faith in her," he felt a kick of confidence and wanted to defend his new friends.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Cero laughed at his brother's words, and Tali narrowed her eyes at the pair of them.

"Of course I have a brain!" she snarled, jumping to her feet.

When Kori defended her, her expression softened and she smiled at him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:10 pm

"What did you say Kori?" Ceron turned his complete attention onto the lesser man, his one hazel eye narrowing throwing the other blue one out of symmetry giving him an entirely crazy look. He walked forwards, hands swaying at his sides and his mouth twisting at the corners. "I didn't quite hear you," he paused before the smaller man then suddenly reached out and poked him in the forehead. "Know. Your. Place!" And with that he brutally kneed Kori in the gut and kicked him to the floor, laughing madly as he went.

Kori doubled over, arms wrapping around his abdomen and knees buckling to the ground.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Tali cried out in shock as Ceron kicked poor Kori, dropping to her knees and wrapping an arm around him. She glared up at the twins, her hand moving to her hip out of habit. Upon remembering that she had been stripped of her weapons, she moved her hand away and instead began to stroke Kori's hair with it.

Cero laughed at the two of them on the floor.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:02 pm

"What the hell is going on in here?" Mary had marched into her tent to witness the scene, her grey eyes were narrowed dangerously and anyone could tell she was incredibly pissed off.

Kori looked up at Mary like she were a beacon of hope, he clung to Natalie for comfort, like a child to a mother almost.

Ceron turned to Mary with an amused expression, though there was evident fear in his eyes. "The one and only," he mocked her, "back from your little rendezvous with Lord Caesar?" He worded it like she were some whore, this just seemed to irk Mary more.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:16 pm

Cero laughed at his brother's words, but he too was somewhat scared; he knew that Mary was no ordinary woman, and as such should not be crossed.

Meanwhile, Tali cuddled Kori and continued to stroke his hair.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:30 pm

"I suggest you get out of my tent now," Mary stormed over to them and grabbed Ceron and Cero by the arms, her fingers digging into their skin. "I don't like random strays wondering into my room, so clear of you mutts," she bite the words at them and waited for them to abide.

Ceron tugged his arm free and just sighed casually, like he wanted to leave anyway. "This is boring right dear brother?" He looked at Cero, then to Mary, Kori and Tali. "Good luck on your mission, we hope nothing ill-fated befalls you."

Kori held his stomach, moping about it hurting.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:44 pm

"Indeed it is, brother," Cero laughed, walking out of the tent.

Tali reached out and stroked Kori's cheek softly.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Mary looked down at Kori and Tali with a raised eyebrow. "Erh stop moping," she grumbled to herself, eyes scanning Kori over for any significant signs of harm. "Get up and get ready," she stormed over to her bed and pulled out a suit case. Mary began to grab clothes and items, shoving them into the suitcase.

Kori stood up, still rubbing his stomach. "What if I have internal bleeding?"

"You don't, you'd be in much more pain," Mary snapped at him and looked at Tali. "Why didn't you two defend yourselves?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:03 pm

"Kori stood up to them for me..." Tali said softly, looking over at him and smiling faintly. She then walked over to him and hugged him. "Thank you, it meant a lot to me."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Kori laughed as Tali hugged him. "No worries that's what friends do, right Mary?" He turned to Mary who had become the de-facto leader of their little entourage.

"How precious," was the woman's terse response as she tried to shove in an extra pair of shoes, muttering curses under her breath. "Alright we have to leave as soon as possible, Kori I assume you are ready if not back luck," she turned to Tali, "and you, you're weapons will be returned to you when we leave the Fort."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Tali released Kori from her embrace and looked at Mary.

"What happened to ED-E?" she said, hoping that her beloved companion hadn't been permanently deactivated, or smashed to bits.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:27 pm

"Oh fuck," Mary dropped what she was holding and let her arms clump to her sides, she laughed lowly to herself and then cried out in frustration. "No but I don't want to go - oh get ah old of yourself," she slapped herself across the cheek and breathed in heavily. "Tali come with me, we're going to the Legate's camp."

Kori smiled nervously. "Ha ha...have fun I'll stay here and pack for you."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:29 pm

"The Legate's camp?" Tali repeated Mary's words, trying to remember where she had said it was. She then ran out of the tent, intending to rescue her companion.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:32 pm

"Tali wai-," it was too late, the girl had vanished. Mary turned to Kori who's face was a mask of horror, it was then the horrifying realization his her as well. "Oh shit," Mary hitched up her skirt and darted out of the tent after her, trying to figure out which way Tali ran. She couldn't have her running around the camp, people might not recognise her and think she an escape slave, let alone what would happen if the Legate got his hands on her.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Tali ran towards the Legate's camp, ignoring the various cat calls, wolf whistles and cries of "Whore!" and "Profligate!" from the Legionaries. Whgen she reached the camp, she dropped to her knees, breathing heavily. As she looked down at the ground, waiting to catch her breath, she realised that someone very large was standing over her. She was suddenly picked up by the neck and held up, coming face to face with a man in big, heavy armor and a large battle mask.

"Well well, what do we have here? An escaped slave?" The man said roughly.

"I'm not a slave!" Tali squeaked. "I was just looking for-"

"An unlikely tale!" he roared, tightening his grip on her neck.

Tali began coughing and gasping for air.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:51 pm

"Shit - shit - shit - shit," were Mary's little chants as she tried to get down the hill without falling flat on her face, her agility making her able to somewhat gracefully scale the rocky bits and head towards the Legates camp. "Oy you," she pointed to a guard who stood to attention when she called him. "Have you seen a woman walk by, 5'5ft, medium build, long hair?" The guard nodded and pointed in the direction the girl had run off in, Mary nodded and went along said path. She came to a halt when she saw two figures in the distance, one very obviously that of the Legate and the other no doubt her sister in arms. "Oh...blast!" Everything told her to run but she couldn't very well leave Tali to be killed, Mary ventured forwards and cleared her throat. "Legate Lanius, please unhand the girl."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Legate Lanius was in the middle of shaking Tali when Mary approached him.

"Is this slave yours?" he asked. He dropped the girl, causing her to fall unceremoniously to the ground.

Tali lay on the ground, breathing heavily.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:27 am

As Tali hit the ground Mary gave her once glance over before approaching Lanius and speaking directly. "She is not a slave," her voice came out calm and cold, "she is the Courier who has been assigned into my custody while we venture to the Strip." Tali didn't look injured which meant there would be no skin of her back, she continued to talk. "She was looking for her robot who was sent down here during her capture and it seems did not head my words about stepping carefully in these parts, she is only a child after all," Mary spoke of Tali as if she was 10 years old and not an adult, completely derogatory.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:23 pm

"Really now?" Lanius said, looking down at the girl on the ground. "Why would Caesar send a child, letalone a female child, to do a man's job?"

"I'm not a child!" Tali cried as she stood up and dusted off her backside.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:43 am

Mary stood up straight, her face impassive and stoic neither betraying nor giving any hint of her inner insecurity, she wouldn't give Lanius the pleasure. "Perhaps these are questions you should take up with Lord Caesar?" The woman raised an eyebrow and sighed deeply, picking at the strap of her dress and straightening it on her shoulder. "Maybe for this job he values a little discretion, something we all know you are rather incapable of." Mary bent to the left and grabbed Tali's arm, yanking her in her general direction. "Now if you don't mind, as much as I would love to stay and chat we are here looking for her robot."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:11 pm

"Fine then! I will!" Lanius said angrily, beginning to march off. "Oh, and that damn floating eye is in there," he added, pointing at a tent on the other side of the tent.

Tali raced off in the direction that he was pointing in.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:29 pm

"Send Caesar my love," Mary waved as she followed after Tali with less zeal, her eyes fixed on the Legionnaires staring at them. Oh this was going to be such a hassle. "I only deactivated the robot so it should be fine, I assume it is programmed to not attack us?" She watched Tali begin to hunt for Ed-E.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next