Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 15 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Rice Tue May 03, 2011 1:26 am

Vulpes ignored her as he tapped away on the computer, he then moved onto the next one letting out a 'hmpf' as he noted the difficulty had increased, none the less he managed to shut down all three turminals. "There, let's continue," the man walked past her and down the stairs, passed the deactivated robots that now slumped to the floor. Vulpes stopped as he saw a window, he walked cautiously over and peered out, his eyes widened for a brief second as he saw what looked like an endless army of robots. "We need to blow this place up."
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 03, 2011 3:30 am

"Why on earth would Caesar want to blow them up when he could take control of them and use them himself?" Tali wondered out loud. She then shrugged her shoulders and walked off to find something that could be used to blow the place up. It wasn't long before she found three rooms with reactors in them. She aimed her pistol at one of them and shot at it until it exploded, knocking her off her feet and causing her to land flat on her back with a groan.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 03, 2011 3:56 am

Vulpes, who had taken a step back and thus was a safe distance from the blast, just gave Tali a disapproving expression as she fell on her arse like a moron. "The victory of a nation should not be entrusted into an army of machines without cognitive thought, they are like toys who bend to their masters will, warriors need aptitude and the ability to think on there feet - don't suggest such foolish notions." He walked towards the other room, no doubt once all of these were blown up they'd have to run.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Tali wanted to to answer back, but figured that it wouldn't be a good idea. Instead, she glared at him as she got up, strode over to the second room and fired at the generator. Its explosion forced her against the wall, but at least she didn't fall over this time.

"I'll leave that last one to you then," she said.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 05, 2011 2:40 am

Vulpes nodded, he took a clear step back and steadied himself with one foot at a 90degree angle, just in case the blast reached him. He took out a gun, he barley used the thing but was still trained in it, and blasted the third generator. As soon as he did the windows around them exploded and sent shattered glass everywhere and he felt an odd warmth to his body. Not a good sign. "We should run," he said very calmly as the radiation began to pour out of the machine, Vulpes turned and began to run back up the way they came.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu May 05, 2011 2:57 am

Tali didn't need telling twice; the minute the gieger conter on her Pip Boy indicated that the radiation level had increased, she began sprinting after Vulpes.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 05, 2011 2:30 pm

Vulpes ran back up the stairs, rocking as explosions started to appear from no where. He caught himself on a wall and continued towards the door, suddenly feeling a little faint. He gritted his teeth and continued, grabbing the hatch and throwing the door open, the second he and Tali were out the entire bunker caved in, sending dust everywhere. Vulpes let the door to the now destroyed bunker close. "That was unexpected."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu May 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Tali made her way out of the building and headed towards Caesar's tent to tell him that she had done what he wanted. As she was walking, the effects of her radiation poisoning began to take their toll on her body.

"I don't feel very well..." she said faintly.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Vulpes paused and turned to look at her, regarding Tali with about as much sympathy as her might give a rock on the floor. "Don't be stupid," it seemed that much of the Legion's views on 'free women' were correct, she couldn't even carry out a simple task without getting emotionally strained. It was pathetic. Vulpes walked down to her and nudged her arm, a passive look on his face as he tried to make her walk up the hill, oblivious to how pale she looked.

Mary was sat on Caesar's lap, half leaning against the arm of the throne with her legs tucked over the other, she had her chin in her palms and was grinning rather savagely as she continued to spin the tail of their trip to The Strip. Missing out the part where they got robbed by fiends and let Benny live of course.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu May 05, 2011 3:22 pm

"Well?" Caesar asked, looking at Tali, who was swaying slightly and looked like she was going to be sick.

"There was an army of securitrons down there," she replied weakly.

"I felt the ground shake a little while ago. I assume that means you destroyed them?"

"Yes..."

"Good. Now then, I-" Caesar didn't get to finish his sentence, for Tali had fainted.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 05, 2011 3:25 pm

The bang as Tali hit the floor causing nearly everyone to just turn and stare casually at her, Vulpes did a complete 180 and then glanced down and the flat out girl. "She may have contracted radiation," he looked to Mary since she was the doctor here.

"Radiation? And you didn't think that was important to bring up earlier," Mary got off of Caesar's lap and walked over, she bent down and checked Tali's pulse and temperature. "She feels hot, she'll need some rad-away and rest," she turned to Caesar. "I assume this is one of those rare occasions when we will allow science to aid in a persons healing?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu May 05, 2011 3:39 pm

"I suppose I'll allow it..." Caesar said, looking down at the unconscious girl. "And treat Vulpes as well. If she's been affected, no doubt he has too."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Mary stared at Tali and then to Vulpes. "You going to stand there or pick her up," she cocked an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips. "Because a frail woman like myself can't carry her," she openly mocked him.

Vulpes didn't give her the satisfaction of a retort and merely bent down and picked her up bridal style.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu May 05, 2011 11:21 pm

"Off you go then," Caesar said waving them away.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri May 06, 2011 4:37 am

"Love you too~" Mary sung in a sarcastic manner as her and Vulpes exited the tent and began to make their way towards her medical tent.

Vulpes carried Tali rather easily, a passive expression as usual.

"You look totally ridiculous by the way," Mary laughed a little. "How heroic."

"And you seem like such a serious person yourself, you must be very brazen to openly mock someone whilst, yourself, looking like a fool," Vulpes blinked lazily as they walked into the medical bay, he placed Tali on the table.

"And how do I look like a fool?" Mary snapped and pointed to a chair for Vulpes to sit in.

"In due time you will understand." Vulpes sighed as Mary began to get out rad-away and needles for the transfusion.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat May 07, 2011 1:41 am

Tali groaned and opened her eyes.

"What the hell happened?" she asked weakly.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat May 07, 2011 2:40 am

Mary paused her argument as Tali woke up, she walked over and made sure the girl didn't try to stand. "You've become infected by radiation, I'm just getting rid of it," she gently pushed tali back down and rolled her sleeve up, she applied the strap the top of the arm and found a vein, then pushed the needle in. "There we go, lay still," she hooked the needle up the the rad-away and then put it on the IV stand.

Vulpes watched as Mary then turned to him. "My turn I assume?" He sounded very unenthusiastic about being healed, no doubt because was harming his pride.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat May 07, 2011 3:38 pm

"I hate needles..." Tali said, cringing and looking away from the one stuck in her arm. She didn't want to faint again.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat May 07, 2011 3:42 pm

"Well would you rather die of radiation poisoning, no, just bear it for a few minutes," Mary turned to Vulpes and grabbed his arm much rougher than she had Tali's. She jammed the needle in whistling as she began to look for a vein. "You have small veins, I'm having to hunt for them."

Vulpes didn't wince, but he shot Mary an intense look. "And you look so disturbed at having to do so
."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat May 07, 2011 6:32 pm

"Would getting him to drink something to make his veins expand help?" Tali piped up, still keeping her eyes off the needle in her arm.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun May 08, 2011 2:21 am

"If you believe in superstitious bullshit," Mary shot her down in flames at such a moronic notion, she found the vein, it fairly obvious to Vulpes that she had got it anyway and was just causing him pain. "There we go," she hooked it up to the rad-away and then flopped down int he near by chair. "Erh my feet," she propped her feet up on the table and stretched out.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun May 08, 2011 3:45 am

"Well, it's worked for me before," Tali said, sitting up. "But you've got it now, so it doesn't matter."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 12, 2011 2:53 am

Vulpes sat quietly as the rad-away began to flush the radiation out of his system, he sighed and looked bored.

Mary grabbed out a 'Physician today' magazine and began to flick through casually.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu May 12, 2011 3:12 am

Tali sighed and lay back down. After lying there quietly for a few moments, she yawned, closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 12, 2011 3:15 am

Two months later

"Seriously Lucius I felt it," Mary looked, for once, actually extremely happy. "Come on feel," she strode over and grabbed Lucius' hands, forcing them onto her now very swollen and pregnant tummy.

Lucius rocked a little and had to get onto his knees to do so, Mary was pretty small after all, he placed his hands on her tummy, looking very awkward and uncomfortable about doing so. "I..don't feel anything Mary." His voice was as mono-toned and calm as always.

"No wait wait," Mary held a hand out, they waited.

Lucius' eyes opened a little as the baby kicked. "I felt it," he smiled at Mary, happy for her.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next