Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 16 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Nenalata Thu May 12, 2011 3:20 am

"Aw, how cute!" Tali said happily, beaming at Mary.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 12, 2011 3:24 am

"FEEL TALI FEEL," Mary turned to Tali, he face bright and cheerful, she grabbed the younger girls hands and forced them onto her stomach. "You have to wait.." she paused and thought, the baby kicked again when it felt Tali's warm hands. "See did you feel it?"

Lucius stood up. "How long is it going to take for this to get boring do you reckon?" he spoke to Tali and smiled a little, he was by far the most relaxed person in the Legion.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu May 12, 2011 3:36 am

"I felt it! I felt it!" Tali squealed happily, turning to smile at Lucius.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 12, 2011 3:40 am

Mary looked immensely proud. "I'm going to find out the sex of the baby in a few days, Lucius finally got one of the auto-docs working so it's going to scan me." She looked excited. "I hope....." she looked around and lent into Tali. "I hope it's a girl, how cute would she be with a mummy like me?"

Lucius looked over at Vulpes who was being his usual anti=social self. "Caesar isn't here Vulpes, you can move from your post," he smiled a little, trying to warm the guy up.

Vulpes stared at Lucius and then to Mary and Tali. "You'll have to excuse me if I don't find the notion of a child enjoyable," his voice was plain.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu May 12, 2011 3:56 am

"Don't you like children?" Tali asked Vulpes.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 12, 2011 3:59 am

"They take too long to grow up, but no I don't dislike," Vulpes stared at Tali. "If taken along the correct path they become the finest soldiers."

Mary looked to Vulpes. "Cheer up, shouldn't you be on a break or something?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu May 12, 2011 4:11 am

"Yeah, you must be hungry by now," Tali said, reaching into her bag and pulling out a fresh pear. She then walked over to him, placed it in his hand and smiled at him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 12, 2011 4:12 am

Vulpes looked at the fresh pair. "Thank you," he gently look it as if suspicious, he gave it a sniff and then took a small bite, somehow chewing it delicately. "It's delicious," his tone didn't change but he gave Tali a slight flicker of a smile.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu May 12, 2011 4:20 am

"You need to smile more often," Tali said playfully.

Caesar came storming into the tent, looking very angry.

"Someone dared to try to break into the Fort!" he announced, his voice shaking slightly with rage.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 12, 2011 4:24 am

Vulpes instantly recoiled and went back to the 'wet fish' that was his constant disposition, he stood by Caesar thrones, attentive.

Lucius narrowed his eyes. "Someone was that foolish," he thought about who it could be, Fiends seemed likely but there were none near here, maybe just some travelers who didn't know better.

Mary sighed deeply at the man, who was once again raging and being a diva. "Well i'm sure they'll learn to not do it again, crucification has a way of stopping people from doing much," the man so did love that form of death. "But I know what will cheer you up~," she sung and, grinning madly, being to advance on him like some sort of drugged up cat.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu May 12, 2011 4:31 am

"Oddly enough..." Caesar began, turning to Tali, "the intruder looked remarkably like you. Almost as if he were your brother or something..."

Tali's face turned white and her eyes widened.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu May 12, 2011 6:03 am

"Fascinating, truly," Mary didn't hide her lack on enthusiasm and instead continued to walked towards Caesar. "But whatever, this will cheer you up," she grabbed his hands and forced them onto her tummy, nothing happened.

Lucius noted Tali's expression. "Is something the matter?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu May 12, 2011 5:30 pm

"...I don't feel anything," Caesar said after a few moments. "Is there something I'm supposed to be feeling?"

"Nothing! Nothing! Nothing's wrong!" Tali squeaked, but she continued to look quite anxious.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri May 13, 2011 1:52 am

"Just wait," Mary remained standing, still holding his hands in place as the 'nothing' continue to happen, typical the baby would stop reacting. "Strange, it did it for Tali, Lucius and Kori..maybe say something...the baby should recognize your voice, I'm 5 months in now, they can hear.. apparently."

Lucius cocked an eyebrow, utterly disbelieving of her. "Right." He just walked off, not interested in this 'womans issue' she was going through.

Vulpes was eating his pear slowly, eying Tali. Why was she fidgeting and acting so jumpy?
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri May 13, 2011 2:08 am

"Er... Hello, child..." Caesar said to the baby inside Mary's stomach, keeping his hands where they were and waiting for it to do something.

"I... Think... I should... Go and find Kori... For something... yeah..." Tali said slowly as she looked from Lucius to Vulpes and back again. She then turned and darted from the tent.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri May 13, 2011 2:13 am

"Wow, a natural huh?" Mary rolled her eyes, her tone dripping with sarcasm. Suddenly the baby gave one hell of a kick causing Mary to yelp and hold her stomach. "Ow what the..little...demon..?" She groaned.

Vulpes stared, finishing his pear, as she left. Women were strange.

Kori was down by the tents, attempting to have a casual conversation with some other Legion men, though they seemed like they wanted to run from the odd man. "So then we went into The Strip..and there were these half dressed women dancing around, I didn't understand," He loved retelling the story of their little adventure.

Nara was ducked behind some boxes, peering out over the edge, eyes narrowed on Kori.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri May 13, 2011 2:24 am

"That's my kid," Caesar said, smirking and looking triumphant.

"KORI KORI KORI I NEED TO TALK TO YOU IT'S URGENT," Tali rushed up, skidded to a halt directly in front of him, grabbed his arm and began pulling him away from the Legionaries he was talking to.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri May 13, 2011 2:27 am

"I think it just kicked intestines," Mary was groaning and bunched over. "What a...little demon child," she stood back up and turned to try and find Tali, the girl was gone.

"Whaaaat," Kori was dragged off by Tali, a gormless grin on his face. "Hi Tali, what's wrong," he tilted his head to the side.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri May 13, 2011 2:48 am

Caesar looked at Mary and wondered what she was looking for. Then he realised that Tali was gone.

"Where did the courier girl go?" He asked no-one in particular.

"Oh my God, Kori, I think my brother has been captured and put in the prison!" Tali squeaked, looking anxious.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri May 13, 2011 2:50 am

Mary looked at Vulpes and Lucius, they both shrugged. "I'll go find her," she stalked off out the tent to find Tali.

"What?" Kori stared at her, taking a few moments to mull it over. "Why would you think that?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri May 13, 2011 2:58 am

"Caesar said that someone was caught trying to break into the Fort, and that they looked like they could be my brother. Could you please go in there and see if it's him? Please?" Tali pleaded weakly.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri May 13, 2011 3:00 am

"Well okay," Kori smiled, he didn't need to be asked twice. He turned and headed towards the prison, getting passed the guards with no issue who, to be honest, just wanted to avoid conversing with the man. As Kori walked in he began to look around the cells. "Hello..erhh," he tried to remember the brothers name. "Nathan?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri May 13, 2011 3:06 am

A groan issued from one of the cells, and a shirtless and badly beaten man with dark hair crawled weakly towards his cell door and peaked out at Kori.

"Yo," he said in a strained voice.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri May 13, 2011 3:08 am

Kori stared down at him. "Oh so it is you, never mind," he turned around and walked out without another word, he approached Tali outside. "Yeah it is him."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri May 13, 2011 3:13 am

"Wait! Don't leave me here!" Nate spluttered as Kori left.

Upon hearing that Nate was indeed in the prision, Tali looked even more anxious.

"What should I do?" she squeaked. "He might be a dirty drug dealer, but he's still my brother, and I love him... Even if he is a dumbass."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next