Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 17 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Rice Fri May 13, 2011 3:14 am

"Well what can you do?" Kori shrugged a little. "Not like we can bust him out of prison you know," he laughed and continued on what he figured to be a really ridiculous plot idea. "You know, we can't steal some Legion costumes, get in there, break him out and let him free in the Mojave.."
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri May 13, 2011 3:19 am

"Kori, that's a brilliant idea!" Tali cried. "Where can we get spare sets of armor and helmets?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri May 13, 2011 3:21 am

"What that was a dumb idea, there is no way it would work," Kori deflated and sort of itched at the air. "You'd need at least one person to side track the guard as well, and no one else will help you."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri May 13, 2011 3:27 am

"Surely there's someone who can distract the guards for us! What about Mary?" Tali said, looking around.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri May 13, 2011 3:29 am

"What so you mean what about me?" As if the voice of god, Mary now stood behind them with her arms crossed over her pregnant belly, an exhausted look on her face from having to track them down.

"T-Tali's brother has been captured and we need to save him," Kori flustered. "We have a plan but we need you to distract the guard."

"Erh," Mary took a step back. "You realise that if you get caught you'll be killed right?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri May 13, 2011 3:41 am

"I know, but he's my brother! I can't just leave him there! They'll kill him!" Tali said anxiously. "Besides, if we do get caught, I'll take all the blame for it."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri May 13, 2011 3:50 am

"I...erh." Mary tried to not look at Kori and Tali's defeated expressions, she sighed deeply. "Fine whatever, but this plan better be fool proof."

Kori bounced up and down. "Alright first we need uniforms, we can get some from the barracks," he marched off. "We'll have the dress as Praetorians to get past without questions."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri May 13, 2011 3:53 am

"What can I use to cover my face? There's no way I'll pass for a guy if my face isn't hidden," Tali piped up.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri May 13, 2011 2:22 pm

"A mask, obviously," Kori grinned and grabbed her hand, slinking off to the barracks doing fake little ninja like motions, as they got closer he saw some discarded armor, he made a grab for it. "Run Tali," he whispered and waddled off with her, holding the chunky armor.

Mary was waiting for them, rather disbelieving in the ability of this plane to work.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri May 13, 2011 11:42 pm

"Could you help me put it on? I have no idea how it goes..." Tali said, looking at the armor.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat May 14, 2011 3:23 am

"Yeah well," Kori put the armor down and just man handled her casually, moving her into a darker corner. "First we'll have to remove your jacket so we can get this on," he pulled her jack off and then slipped the breast plate and shoulder pads on over her head, he then added the long black scout scarf around her face and goggles. "There no one will see you, and these well, you know how to put trousers and shoes on," he handed her the black trousers and heavy boots.
He then started to put his on.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun May 15, 2011 3:36 am

Tali finished putting on her armor and looked down at herself.

"All of the parts of me that identify me as female are hidden, aren't they?" she asked.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun May 15, 2011 3:47 am

"So long as you don't say anything," Kori pulled the goggles and scarf down over his head, he put on a rather deep voice. "Alright, we are ready," he walked over to Mary and nodded to her.

The three of them went towards the prison, Mary went over to the guard stationed outside. "Is..erh everything okay around here?" She put her hands on her hips.

Kori was ducked down by some boxes, ready to rush in through the door once the guard had moved away from it.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun May 15, 2011 3:58 am

Tali followed and stuck close to Kori, holding her breath.

"Uh... Sure? I don't see any problems here. Unless you have something to report?" The guard Mary had been talking to said, walking towards her.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun May 15, 2011 4:00 am

"Well now that you mention it, come see this," Mary gestured with her hand and walked him off in some random direction. "Yeah see this...erhh." She looked around for something, she then crippled over in fake pain. "Oh my stomach..I think the baby is coming."

Kori grabbed Tali's hand and they quickly went inside the jail, he made sure to close the door behind them. "Nate is in the cell at the end," he whispered and walked towards it, making sure his disguise was still in place.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun May 15, 2011 4:23 am

"Oh Mars, what do I do?! I don't know how to deal with this!" the guard yelled in panic and ran off to find someone who actually did know what to do.

Tali walked past Kori and headed straight to Nate's cell.

"Nate?" she whispered.

"N-Natia..." Nate choked, crawling over to her. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to get you out of here," Tali replied.

"I thought you hated me."

"I hate your career choice, not you. You're my brother, and I'm not going to stand by and see you get executed."

"Thanks, baby sister. You're a good kid," Nate said, grinning.

"Kori, are there any cell keys lying around here?" Tali asked, turning to him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun May 15, 2011 4:56 am

"Nhe ha sucker," Mary grinned to herself and looked to the prison door, hoping they would hurry up. She laid on the floor, still playing the part of a woman in labor.

"Erhh no..but," Kori suddenly got out a bobby pin and bent down, he began to fiddle with the lock, a few seconds later he had picked it open. "There we go," he stood up, gleaming. "Now we can't use the front door so we'll need a back exit," he saw the small window. "We'll have to get him through there."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon May 16, 2011 1:00 am

Tali bent down to help Nate to his feet. When she got him standing up, she wrapped one arm around his waist, put his arm around her shoulders and gripped his hand.

"There's no way I'll be able to fit through that!" Nate said loudly as he looked up at the window Kori had pointed out.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon May 16, 2011 2:01 am

"Yes you will let's have some optimism please," Kori went to the other side of Nate and hook his arm, pushing him upwards and against the wall, using the force to then scoop under his legs and push him up more to the window. "There we go," he started to try and cram him through.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon May 16, 2011 3:19 am

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop! That hurts!" Nate yelled as Kori tried to shove him through the window.

Tali shook her head and said "I don't think this is going to work..."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon May 16, 2011 3:30 am

"It will you just have to breathe in," Kori looked around, he spotted a chair, holding Nate there with his hands he reached out with his foot and managed to hook the leg of the chair and drag it towards him. He then slowly got on top of it and began to put his full force into pushing Nate through. As if on cue the chair broke from the force, throwing Kori forwards and into Nate so hard they somehow both fell through the window and landed in a slap-stick manner on the other side.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 17, 2011 12:57 am

"Whoa- Ow! Ow! Dammit! I'm injured here! Be gentle!" Nate yelled as he was pushed out the window and landed on the ground.

"Are you two alright?" Tali squeaked, peering at them out the window.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 17, 2011 2:11 am

Kori was sprawled out like a swatter fly on top of Nate, his head up by Nate's feet and Nate's head down by his in a strewn manner. "Erh," he moaned for a second in pain then hurried to stand up. "Come through Tali," he moved so he wasn't completely standing on Nate.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 17, 2011 2:50 am

"Agh! Get off!" Nate cried, flailing around as much as his injuries would allow, which wasn't much. "My body is very tender right now!"

"Alright, I'm coming through," Tali said as she hoisted herself up headfirst onto the windowsill. She squirmed around for a few minutes, trying to squeeze the lower half of her body through the small window. Suddenly, she slid through and went flying, landing on top of Nate.

"AGH! Natia, get off!" Nate moaned.

"I'm so sorry, Nate!" Tali said, scrambling to her feet, then bending down to help him up.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 17, 2011 2:53 am

Kori got off of Nate and looked up at Tali, he watched the woman begin to climb through and then halt as her rear end got stuck, she scrambled and tugged a little. "I'll catch you Tali," Kori held his arms out with a somewhat absent grin on his face as the girl finally got free and then hurtled down on top of him. Grounding all three onto the floor with a slam. As Tali got up Kori just smiled playfully. "That was fun!"

Mary was now sat on the floor. What was taking those guys so long?
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next