Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 18 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Nenalata Tue May 17, 2011 3:03 am

"Fun?" Nate groaned.

"I didn't hurt you, did I Kori?" Tali said, looking anxious.

Meanwhile, Caesar approached Mary, looking worried.

"Are you alright? I heard you were in premature labour," he said grimly.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 17, 2011 3:09 am

"No that was great," Kori reached down and grabbed Nate. "Alright we should be cool to walk out now, we'll need to drag you to the gates, put on an act alright, and we'll say we're executing you out on the Mojave or something." He shrugged and began to walk, but paused when he heard voices. "Is that - oh," he peaked out and saw Caesar and Vulpes. "Plan B." Kori looked at Tali expectantly as if it was her job to think up Plan B.

As if a light bulb at pinged in her head Mary had turned around, her face one of horror. "Oh erm, I'm not sure," she suddenly grabbed her stomach in pain, out of the corner of her eye she spotted Kori. "Ahem, I need to get to my medical tent."

Vulpes looked down at her.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 17, 2011 3:18 am

Nate groaned softly and Tali's eyes widened at the sight of Caesar and Vulpes standing there. She began to think quickly.

"I say we just try to sneak past," she finally said. "If we're caught, we'll just say that we're taking him out and executing him like you said. We'll have to put on different voices though."

"By all means, go! Do what you can to save the child!" Caesar said, turning his back on Tali, Kori and Nate and ushering her in the direction of her medical tent. "Is there anything you need from me?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 17, 2011 8:49 am

As Kori went to move out Mary instantly threw herself into Caesar, faking falling unconscious, she slumped like a rag doll hoping to grab his complete attention and give them time to scram.

Kori grinned from beneath is mask as Mary did that, he went to move only to be met face to face with Vulpes.

"Where are you taking the prisoner," Vulpes spoke in a hushed tone so only they could hear, icy blue eyes going from Tali, to Kori down to Nate, who he looked upon with distaste. Although, he tilted his head, the boy resembled someone, it was then he caught a faint smell of perfume.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 17, 2011 1:52 pm

Caesar picked the "unconsious" Mary up and ran off in the direction of her medical tent.

"We're taking the degenerate out into the desert and executing him in the name of Caesar. He doesn't deserve to live a minute longer for what he's done," Tali said in a low, slightly raspy voice. Luckily for her and Kori, Nate was looking as scared as a man about to be executed was supposed to.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 17, 2011 1:57 pm

Mary tried not to laugh at the situation and give everything away, she began to think up excuses of what could have happened. She'd make Tali and Kori pay for this later.

Vulpes just blinked and sighed in an odd manner. Kori couldn't tell if the man brought the lie, he gave Nate a shove as if to show their joint disgust for the degenerate. "Yes sir indeed, we shall move quickly," he shuffled nervously.

"I see," his tone sounded distrusting but Vulpes made no gestures to stop them. "Be on your way then I suppose."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 17, 2011 2:07 pm

"Yes sir," Tali said, before giving Nate a kick in the stomach, causing him to howl and whimper in pain. "move it, degenerate!" she barked at him, giving his arm a jerk.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 17, 2011 2:10 pm

Kori yanked his other arm and dragged him towards the front gates, heaving him easily and half dragging his feet. He was smiling from ear to ear and their supposed accomplishment, when they reached the guard Kori raised a hand to signal. "We're hear to drop this cretins body into the Mojave," the guard nodded and moved aside for them.

Vulpes gave them a final look and walked off, the aroma of Tali's perfume still in the air. She would make an awful spy.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Once outside the Fort, Tali broke down and started sobbing.

"I'm so sorry Nate!" she cried.

"What the hell was that for?! You knew that I was hurt!"

"I was trying to be convincing! It would look suspicious if I handled you gently!"

"Yeah well... I expect you to rectify this."

"I'll do my best."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Kori shoved Nate to the floor and smiled. "Well good luck, don't go getting ripped apart by Deathclaws," he smiled and linked arms with Tali, it was becoming apparent he was a little bit jealous of their sibling relationship and disliked Nate. "Come on Tali-Wali," he dragged her back into The Fort. "Wait...what happened to Mary?"

Vulpes found was he was looking for, he bent down and picked up the clothes Tali had been wearing a few hours ago, strewn on the floor. "She'll be needing these," he smirked.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Tali had just pulled out the small bag of Stimpaks that she kept hidden in case of an emergency when Kori pulled her away, causing her to drop them.

"Hey wait! Aren't you going to tend to my injuries?!" Nate called. After a few moment of sitting there, he grabbed the Stimpaks and began to use them on himself.

"Perhaps she's in her tent?" Tali suggested once she and Kori were inside the Fort again.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 17, 2011 2:44 pm

Kori held her arm close, he then realised they still had the outfits on. "Oh we need to change," he pulled off, suddenly seeing the 'looks' they were getting. Well they had just wondered into The Fort arm in arm in full on Legion gear, it looked like two blokes having a tender moment. Kori walked back over to the prison. "Erh where are your clothes," Kori found his and was already getting changed.

Mary laid on the table. "It must have been a fake pregnancy," she blurted out trying to cover her tracks. "But while we here we can get the auto doc to do a scan," she tried to change the topic quickly.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 17, 2011 2:52 pm

"You lie back and I'll find someone else to use it," Caesar said sternly, making sure she didn't get up. "What about that assistant of yours? Will she know how to use it? Where is she anyway?"

"Oh my God, what the hell happened to my clothes? They're gone!" Tali cried.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 17, 2011 2:56 pm

"Erhh~" Mary made a high pitched noise. "She'll be with Kori so, maybe down by his tent or perhaps getting a drink?" She prayed to god they had done the deed by now, and she wasn't a religious woman.

Kori looked around for them. "Wow, reckon someone robbed them?" He didn't think any of the slaves would have the bottle to pull a stunt like that. "Ah well we'll have to get you some new ones, there should be some spare clothes hanging around," he began to wander, trying to find things her size. "Will this do?" He held out a long white dress that looked to have been owed by a slave woman, probably dead now.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 17, 2011 3:01 pm

"I'll send Vulpes to go and get her- wait, where is he? Everyone seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth." Caesar said, sounding irritated now.

"I... Guess that'll do for now," Tali said, gingerly taking the dress from him, stepping into the shadows, removing her armor and putting it on. "How does it look?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 17, 2011 3:04 pm

"Everyones gone huh?" Mary's eyes narrowed like a cat, she sat up off the bed and managed to hook one leg around Caesar's, dragging him towards her. "That's means we're alone," she gave him bedroom eyes.

"That looks...ermm...great?" Kori shrugged, he couldn't lie to himself, she looked like a slave.

"I think perhaps these will be better suited," Vulpes was behind her, and had apparently been for quite some time. "You must have left these when you were, off stalking the Fort naked? No, possible freeing a prisoner?" He held the clothes out for her.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 17, 2011 3:15 pm

"...Tempting, but not while you are pregnant. I wouldn't want to risk hurting the baby," Caesar said.

Tali whirled around to face Vulpes, her eyes widening at the sight of him holding her clothes and at his words.

"I... I don't know what you're talking about!" she said, attempting to feign innocence, but her voice was higher pitched than usual and she looked scared.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Mary's hormones instantly kicked in. "Oh why don't you say it how it is," she flicked her hands dramatically. "Don't want to risk the baby, AKA you look fat and gross." The woman narrowed her eyes at him. "It isn't enough I have to shove this baby out of me..but I have to put up with back handed insults." Hurt the baby my arse, she thought, have sex fucking helped babies develop and ensured a a safe pregnancy.

"Do not talk to me as if I were a child," Vulpes' voice went cutting and threatening, he thrust the clothes at her. "You owe me," he pointed at her,"remember that." His eyes set on Kori, though he said nothing to him. "And considering your little show earlier," Vulpes was referring to her getting changes. "I might have a few ideas on how you can pay me back."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 17, 2011 6:19 pm

"Er... What? Fat and gross? You're not fat and gross," Caesar said, sounding confused. He officially decided that he didn't understand the way women worked and thought.

"Little show?" Tali asked, before realising that he meant her stripping off her armor and getting dressed again. "UGH!" she cried, giving him a dirty look and storming off.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed May 18, 2011 1:42 am

Mary cocked an eyebrow and she crossed her arms, deeply unimpressed. "Well," she sighed as she waited for one of Caesar's little lackies to appear.

"If you are wondering where your 'friend' is," Vulpes wasn't blind to Mary's aid in the plot. "She is at the medical bay," he turned to leave, still smirking.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed May 18, 2011 2:00 am

"Er..." Caesar was officially lost for words. Damn women.

Tali turned around, walked back, grabbed Kori's arm and began walking in the direction of Mary's medical tent, glaring and muttering "Pervert!" at Vulpes as she walked past him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed May 18, 2011 2:03 am

"You owe me Tali, don't forget that," Vulpes could have laughed at the womans reaction, it was better than he had hoped. He followed them to Marys tent where no doubt he would find Caesar, he caught sight of the mans rather troubled expression.

Mary was on the medical bed slamming her hands onto the arm pockets over and over again. "You're so typical," she snapped at him. As Tali and Kori arrived she glared at them. "Oh...there YOU two are." Her head tilted.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed May 18, 2011 2:33 am

Tali snorted at Vulpes's words. While she was pleased that he wasn't going to turn her, Kori and Mary in, she had no intention of repaying him like that. "Eh? Am I needed or something?" she asked once Mary had spotted her and Kori entering the tent.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed May 18, 2011 2:37 am

"Oh there you are, I thought maybe someone had killed you," Mary didn't hide her annoyance but said nothing more on the matter after the short remark. "We need you to do the test if you'd please, and quickly, I need to get out of here and get some fresh air," she shot Caesar a harsh look and then shimmied up the bed. "The auto-doc is over there," Mary pointed.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed May 18, 2011 3:02 am

"Sure thing," Tali said, walking over to the auto doc and wheeling it over. She pushed a few buttons and began to perform the scan. "Er... I think you'll be in for a surprise..." she said hesitantly.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next