Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 28 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:49 am

"Prisoner?" Tali asked, looking confused. No-one said anything to her about a prisoner, and she certainly didn't read anything about one in Vulpes's note. Unless she was blind and deaf, extremely forgetful or a dumbass.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:59 am

"We'll deal with the prisoner first," Nara tucked the note into his pocket and turned, walking out the room without another word. Rex followed, occasionally pausing to sniff the ground. "Do you have any reputation with the NCR?" He asked Tali, finally talking.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:30 am

"No, not really." Tali answered. "Why? What does that have to do with anything?" She was still rather confused.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:39 am

"Then we'll have to talk our way in," Nara didn't explain further. He walked up the stairs and towards the prison cells, catching sight of a rather tall woman looking extremely pissed off. "That must be Boyd." He muttered. "Play along," he grabbed Tali and walked over, his face suddenly more warm. "Erhh, Captain Curtis asked us to help you with the prisoner..thing." Nara slurred his words and generally made himself out to sound a little stupid.
Boyd raised an eyebrow, staring at them both. "And you two are?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:13 am

"I'm... Claire Smith," Tali said, coming up with the name on the spot. It was a common name, but it'd do. "This is my husband Jack." She pointed at Nara. "We were headed to New Vegas when we where attacked by raiders and stripped of everything but the clothes on our backs. We came here in the hope that we could offer assistance in exchange for aid."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:31 am

As Tali gave Boyd their names he nearly face palmed, how generic could she get? "Yes, we understand you're having some trouble here so thought maybe we could exchange our services for some food and water?" He tried to read Boyd's expression, thought the stone faced woman just bit the end of her cigarette and puffed out a mouthful of smoke.
"I see, well all I've got here is a captured Legionnaire who won't talk shit, any of you two got the skills to make him start singing?" Boyd crossed her arms.
Nara nodded. "My wife, she has a way with words..I'm sure if you made up some story she could get in there and talk with him." He nudged Tali to go along with it.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:24 pm

"...Sure, I can do that for you! Where is he? I'll get him to talk for you," Tali said, looking around. This was going to be fun.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Boyd took a step back and gestured to the holding cell behind her. Nara walked forwards and looked through the glass, muttering a name lowly to himself and turning to Tali. "Good luck honey, remember, keep calm..I don't want him hurting you." He twitched every time he spoke to her so affectionately, he wasn't a charmer and always struggled with these kinds of situations. He was a Scout after all, not a Frumtentarii.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:56 pm

"Thank you... sweetheart..." Tali said, inwardly cringing at having to call Nara "sweetheart". She then turned to Boyd and said "I'm ready then you're ready to let me in."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:04 am

"Let me go ruffle some feathers first," Boyd stubbed her cigarette out as she spoke and walked into the room. "How are things Silus?" She smirked as the Centurion regarded her with disgust. "I've got a nice little surprise for you - you know those rules that forbid us from torturing prisoners?" Boyd paused then smiled yet again. "Well me friends out here don't, and they'd like a word with you." She walked out the room and nodded to Tali.

Nara walked over to the glass to look at Silus, his eyes narrowed at the man, how despicable he should get captured.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 am

Tali readjusted her dress again and stepped into the room. She looked over at Silus and gulped. He looked stronger than her, so she had better not say anything to provoke him in case he throttled her. "Er... Hello... Silus?" she said nervously to him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 am

Nara watched from behind the glass window, ready to bang his head against it when Tali stuttered out the first sentence. What was she trying to do? Act weak on purpose.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:51 am

Silus snorted at her. "What an ugly little worm you are. What pile of excrement did the lieutenant pluck you from, worm?"

Tali was taken aback by his words and had to resist leaping at him and biting his big nose. Instead, she spat "I think you're confused. I'm with the excrement right now!"

Silus didn't seem fazed by what she said. "You must have some reason to be in your line of work. Tell me, what did the Legion do to you? Did we enslave your children? Slaughter your family before your eyes to teach you a lesson? Whatever it was, I hope I was there to give the order."

The urge to bite him grew stronger for Tali. "You must miss giving orders, now that all your men are dead."

"Foot soldiers of the Legion are trained to not have to think for themselves. To have conflict removed from their minds," Silus replied. "They kill themselves to evade capture because they are not trusted to make such a decision rationally in the heat of battle. But I'm no foot soldier. I knew I could escape captivity on my own, without revealing the tiniest iota of information to my captors."

This time, it was Tali who snorted. "Sounds to me like you were too gutless to follow Caesar's orders."

"I'll show you gutless, you little bitch!" Silus snarled. "I'll spill your guts all over this room!" He got up and ran at her, his hand reaching for her throat.

Tali jumped out of his way; she was pretty good in a gunfight, but not close combat like this. She prepared to jump out of his way again.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:55 am

As soon as Nara saw Silus go for Tali he darted into the room, throwing the metal door back and swiftly getting in between her and the infuriated Centurion. As Silus raised his hands to go for his throat he grabbed them and twisted them around in an awkward manner, feeling the strain on the bone, then, as Silus crippled down a bit, Nara kneed him in the side of the ribs and used the force to throw him down to the ground. "Silus," he smirked a little, enjoying watching the man fall to the ground.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:20 am

Silus's eyes widened as Nara attacked him and knocked him to the ground. "You-!"

Tali cheered inwardly at Nara's actions. She would have done so out loud, but that would've meant that she was on his side. "There was no need to intervene..."

Silus suddenly leapt up and seized her tightly by the throat. He held her like that for a few moments, before whirling her around to use her as a human shield.

In response, Tali finally got to bite him on the arm.

"AGH!" He cried. "You little-!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 am

Nara smirked when he saw the recognition in Slius' eyes, however he jumped forwards as the man grabbed Tali and got ready to go in when suddenly Tali bit down so hard on the guys arm his grip loosened. Taking this opportunity, Nara went forwards and punched Silus straight in the face, his knuckles cracking a little from the force. "That was for beating up Kori," his voice shook with anger. He then stamped down hard on Silus' chest, his foot holding the mans body in place.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:35 am

"...He beat up Kori?!" Tali cried. This made her even more angry. She jumped down beside him and bit down hard on his nose.

"AGH! Lieutenant! LIEUTENANT!" Silus cried, struggling to free himself from Tali's bite and Nara's foot on his chest.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:36 am

"And getting caught is despicable," Nara added as he too sat down and put his hands around Silus' neck. "It's over, you should have killed yourself." Nara raised one hand and began to punch down on the mans face, each hit drawing out more blood.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:45 am

Silus continued to yell out, both in pain and for Boyd to come to his aid. until finally, he fell silent.

Tali, who was still kneeling beside him, looked down at his still body. "I think that was a bit overkill..."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:48 am

Nara stood up silently, looking down at Silus with a rather unreadable expression on his face, heck the man looked half-mad. "I don't think so," his smiled in satisfaction.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:52 am

Tali stood up and looked down at the body too. "Well, what are we going to tell Boyd when she comes back? We were supposed to make him talk, not kill him!" She paused. "He did deserve it though. Especially if he really did beat up Kori."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:55 am

"He did, I was there." Nara turned to Tali, a stern look in his eye. "He decided to make an example out of him, it was uncalled for." Just thinking back to the day made Nara's blood boil. "We'll tell Boyd that he attack you, which technically he did, and I defended you."

As if on cue, Boyd walked into the room, eyes wide as she saw Silus' dead body on the floor. "What the hell-" Her voice was cut off, she was more shocked by the fact they had managed to kill him than the fact her captive was dead. "What went on here? I need answers."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:01 am

"I did what you told me to do, and he attacked me! He grabbed my throat!" Tali cried, pulling her hair back to show her the angry looking red marks that Silus's fingers left there. "He was starting to strangle me!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:03 am

Boyd saw the bruises on her neck, she stiffened a little, realizing she would probably get the blame for this. "And that's where you came in?" She looked at Nara.

"What was I supposed to do? Let him kill my wife?" Nara tried to sound convincing, using his anger towards Silus as a means to do so. "I ran in and got him off her, then he attacked me...I had to defend us."

"God damn it," Boyd spat her cigarette onto the floor. "Get out of here you two, I'll clean this mess up."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:11 am

"Come on, sweetheart, let's go," Tali said, taking hold of Nara's arm. She looked down at Silus's corpse one last time before tugging on his arm.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next