Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 33 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Rice Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:42 am

"Oh yeah, cue the music," Kori snapped his fingers. As music began to beat out around the tent people stopped all conversation and turned to look for the source of it. Kori, from their hiding spot, suddenly burst out into the center of the room and struck a pose.
"What the...." Mary watched Kori stand there like some odd sort of statue, then, as the music began to play louder, her jaw dropped as the guy began to dance around the room.
Nara just stared, his expression frozen.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:15 am

After watching Kori for a few moments, before jumping out of her hiding spot to join him.

Caesar's jaw dropped as he watched Tali jump out and join Kori. Why on earth were they doing this? Had they planned it or something?

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:21 am

Mary nearly dropped Muri as Tali suddenly burst out to join the little dance, the pit-boy began to blast out a rather loud and happy-go song causing Muri to giggle and clap on Mary's arms, seemingly enjoying it. Logan too looked enthused.
Kori grabbed Tali's arms and spun her in time to the music, then dipping her and lifting her up to spin her around, he then pulled back and began to circle the room, doing some odd crab like walk. Snapping his fingers to the beat and pointing to random men.
Vulpes stared in absolute horror at this, frozen to the spot, not sure how to respond.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:43 am

Tali copied each of Kori's moves in time with him. On the outside, she was smiling happily, but on the inside, she was hoping like mad that this wouldn't end in another dose of Caesar's punishment.

Meanwhile, both Caesar and Lanius stared at the two of them with wide eyes and their mouths open, although you couldn't see Lanius's expression.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:46 am

Mary began to clap along with the music, keeping Muri hugged tightly with her forearms. As she clapped other people began to clap and soon it spread around the room, people began to laugh and yell for them to continue.
Kori suddenly grabbed Nara and spun him around in a circle.
Nara just stared like a zombie as he was spun, unable to do anything as he was thrown around by what appeared to be the worlds greatest spin dancer.
Vulpes found himself beginning to clap as well, a slight smirk on his lips as he saw the Legate's reaction. He watched Tali dance around.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:20 am

As Kori grabbed Nara and began to dance with him, Tali felt obliged to do the same. Her first choice was Mary, but as she was busy holding Muri, she decided to pick someone else. After a few moments of deciding who to grab, she rushed over and grabbed Lucius, as he seemed the least likely to stab her or punch her in the face for doing so.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:02 am

Kori laughed and then did a dramatic turn, making Nara sort of wobble off to the size, now dizzy from the spinning. He began to do the running man center stage causing a few people to laugh a little, the crowd slowly loosening up and enjoying themselves.
As Tali grabbed him, Lucius stumbled a little but then began to spin with her, it was a party after all and he felt people needed to relax. "I don't know how to dance but oh well," he held his hand out for Tali to spin around, in time with the music.
Vulpes narrowed his eyes as Tali grabbed Lucius, he saw people's expressions change a little and their bodies relax, soon people had begun to clap and generally go along with it. He sighed deeply and crossed his arms, allowing himself to smile a little.
"GO YOU LOT~" Mary yelled, holding Muri up so the little girl could see more.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:32 am

"Well, so much for my Legion knowing how to control themselves..." Caesar muttered, still looking shocked and horrified. Lanius growled in agreement, wearing pretty much the same expression under his mask.

Tali looked relieved when Lucius began to dance with her. Of course, she didn't really expect him to hurt her, since he seemed too nice, but she wasn't entirely sure.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:37 am

As soon as Lucius began to dance with Tali all the other Legionaries relaxed and actually joined in, some laughing and generally pushing each other around, trying to imitate Tali and Kori.
Mary suddenly handed Muri to Lanius. "Hold her please," she shoved the baby girl into the Legate's arms and laughed, grabbing Kori's hands and dancing with him.
Muri looked up at the Legate with her big brown eyes, she then began to dribble all over his armour.
Lucius spun Tali to the side, as he did so Vulpes caught ahold of her and smirked.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:05 am

"Ugh!" Lanius growled as Muri began to dribble all over him. He would've added "Disgusting creature!" if it weren't for the fact that Caesar turned to him and glared at him. So he settled for holding the baby girl at arm's length instead.

Tali's eyes lit up as she saw that everyone else was beginning to join in, and she began to relax and enjoy dancing with Lucius. She grew tense again when Vulpes caught hold of her. "Uh... Hello, Vulpes..." she muttered.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:09 am

Mary laughed as Kori picked her up and spun her around, she hugged his head for fear he might drop her and then nearly slipped as he flung her back down. "Kori," she laughed out, hugging him tightly.
"How many times is it now?" Vulpes spun her, the tell-tale smirk gracing his mouth. "Atleast 3 times on my count."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:26 am

Caesar turned to keep an eye on Mary and Kori, while Lanius looked at everyone disapprovingly, still keeping little Muri at arm's length.

Tali's eyes widened as Vulpes spun her around, then she began to look confused. "What are you talking about?" she asked.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:29 am

Kori began to shimmy with Mary, both laughing. "Kori you look mad," she poked him in the forehead. Kori caught her hand and held it out so she could spin around under it.
Muri began to cry a little as she dangled out away from the Legate, her little body began to wriggle and she tried to pick at his hands, uncomfortable in his grasp.
"The amount of times I've saved your life, or did you forget?" Vulpes tilted his head a little and chuckled. "Don't think I did it out of the goodness of my heart, you owe me Tali." He suddenly brought her close, their noses nearly touching.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:37 am

Lanius growled again as Muri began to cry and squirm. At the sound of her cries, Caesar turned and glared at him again, causing him to grumble, hand her over to a random Praetorian guard and stomp off.

"Well, when the opportunity presents itself, I'll repay you..." Tali said, feeling very uncomfortable being so close to him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:39 am

Mary caught sight of the Legate storming off like a diva, she narrowed her eyes a little and huffed, breaking away from Kori. "Kori do you want to hold Muri?"
"Hold my god daughter, of course," Kori bounded over and snatched Muri from the random man. Muri giggled as Kori held him, happy she was with someone she knew.
"Yes you will, and I shall think of a fitting way for you to repay me," Vulpes stepped back.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:48 am

Caesar stared for a few moments at Kori as he held Muri in his arms, before turning to watch everyone else disapprovingly, gently rocking little Logan.

"Alright then. Let me know when you do." Tali said, cringing. She had no idea what he was planning, and didn't really want to know, as she knew that it would more than likely be unpleasant for her.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:56 am

Kori gleefully held the little girl, grinning from ear to ear as she grabbed onto his hair and tugged harshly. "Look she likes me," he winced a little as the baby girl tugged harder and harder, laughing as he cringed.
"Yes.." Mary smiled awkwardly and then went over to Logan, instantly the boy reached out for her, grabbing at the air.
Nara was still on the floor from when he had been thrown by Kori, he slowly got up, face bright red. He stared down at his hands, the hands Kori had touched. "I'll never wash these again," he muttered to himself.
Vulpes chuckled a little at the look on Tali's face. "You should stop pulling such amusing expressions."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:53 am

"It appears that he wants you to hold him," Caesar said to Mary, holding Logan out for her to take.

"Yeah... Noted..." Tali said, taking a step back from Vulpes.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 am

"Because he loves his Mummy that's why," Mary took Logan from him and began to play with his nose. A new song began to play on Tali's pit-boy, the people laughed and began to converse among themselves, seemingly more relaxed and chilled. Kori bounced Muri in the air, holding her higher and higher. Vulpes gave Tali one final smile and then vanished back into the crowd, knowing already they would be seeing each other the following day. Caesar had informed him that evening of their mission to Zion and he was personally looking forward to travelling with them, it gave him a chance to monitor them.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:47 am

Tali stared at the spot where Vulpes had been, still cringing, before running off to find Kori. When she found him, she looked relieved. "Well, it looks like it worked, didn't it? We got everyone to loosen up..." She then turned to see Caesar looking at her sternly. "Well, almost everyone..."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 am

"Will you stop being such a kill joy?" Mary held Logan with one arm and got on her tiptoes, poking Caesar in the forehead. "Just calm down, we'll be leaving tomorrow remember, you won't see any of us for a month."
"Leaving?" Kori, who was tickling Muri's chin, suddenly looked at her. "Where are you going Mary?"
Mary quickly turned. "Oh no where interesting, don't worry." She smiled and turned to Tali, whispering something to her. "We'll talk more tomorrow okay."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:57 am

Caesar grumbled for a moment before walking away. "I'm going to bed," he announced as he left.

"Wait... Leaving?" Tali said, looking confused. It appeared that she was being sent on another mission without knowing about it beforehand, but she decided not to object to it, whatever it was.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:00 am

"Fine be that way," Mary snapped and turned her full attention onto Tali. "Yes you, Nara, Vulpes an I shall be leaving tomorrow, i'll give you more information then." Logan wriggled a little for attention, Mary poked him. "It's nothing dangerous, we've got to head to Zion and find out why some of the Scouting parties have gone missing."
"You're leaving without me again?" Kori moped.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 am

"Well, that sounds... Interesting," Tali said. If scouting parties were going there and disappearing, then she hoped that they weren't next. And if Vulpes was coming, then he was surely going to make Tali pay him back somehow while they were there... After a few moments of thinking about this, she turned to Kori. "Damn... I'm going to miss you... Again..." She hugged him. "Hopefully our next reunion won't be as violent and bloody as our last one."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 am

"Well I need to get these two to bed," Mary took Muri from Kori and balanced her on her other hip, holding them both steady. "I'll see you in the morning Tali, pack as if you were going on a long trip..I can't say how long we'll be away from the Fort." And with that she walked off.
Kori continued to mope. "Baaw this is unfair, how come I never get to go along?" He looked at the ground and sulked.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next