Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 32 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Nenalata Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:06 pm

"Don't worry, I can eat them myself," Tali whispered, smiling at him. She tried to sit up again so that she wouldn't spill the water all over herself, but struggled and groaned in pain. "Would you be able to help me up though?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:44 am

"Uh-huh," Kori moved around to Tali's side and gently lifted her up, supporting her at the back of the medical bed. "There we go." He handed her the bottle of water and began to get out a few of the sugar bombs for her to eat.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:57 am

"Thanks Kori," Tali said, smiling at him again. She then took the water and Sugar Bombs and began to eat and drink them slowly, not wanting to overwhelm her body with too much too soon.

Caesar, meanwhile, continued to stand guard by the door, making sure no-one else came in, and continued to watch Kori suspiciously.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:08 am

Three weeks later

Mary stared at herself in the mirror, one hand holding the foundation brush and the other delicately squeezing some foundation out of a small tube, she then began to apply it precisely to her face, making sure to cover any redness that was still hanging around after her ordeal. "Have to look my best," she sung to herself, smiling as she picked up the powder and did a quick once over with it on her face. "Alright!" Mary put on some eyeliner mascara and then a smokey grey eyeshadow, applying a ruby red stain to her lips. "Perfect." Muri gurgled from the cot and began to slam her hands down on the mattress. Mary walked over and picked her up. "You're so cute in your little dress," she cooed over her children.

Nara stood stock still as Kori stood beside him. "I wonder when Tali will show up?" Kori tried to make conversation but Nara just nodded, his nervousness coming across as coldness.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:18 am

Tali entered the tent, looking rather nervous. She was wearing a long white dress with no sleeves, a pair of sandals and long gold earrings, and, for once, she had pinned her hair up. The places where she had been sunburnt had turned slightly brown, but apart from that, she was back to normal. "I'm not red or peeling anywhere still, am I?" she asked.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:20 am

Mary spun around with Muri. "Look at her?" She seemed to completely ignore what Tali said and just bounced Muri in the air, making her hair flop around. Logan managed to grab a piece of Tali's dress as she walked in, listing himself up a little and ready to climb out of the cot.

Kori spotted Tali going into Mary's tent. "There she is," he charged after her and bombarded himself into the tent, Nara followed in a less-destructive manner.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:34 am

"Aw, she's so cute!" Tali cooed. She looked down at Logan as he tugged on her dress, bent down, picked him up and cuddled him. "You're a little cutie too! Aren't you?" She tickled his chin. When Kori burst in, she turned around and waved cheerfully at him. "Hi Kori!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:36 am

"Aw," Kori walked over to Logan. "It's my little godson." He patted the baby on the head then went over to Muri to do the same, the girl sneezed directly in his face however and made him recoil.
Mary laughed. "Good girl," she praised Muri for attacking Kori with snot. "Erh this party is going to be hectic." No doubt they'd be the only people there willing to relax, everyone else was so uptight it could hardly be considered a party.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:46 am

"Is that what Legion parties are like?" Tali asked. She had never witnessed a Legion party before, not counting the dinner party she had attended just before the monorail mission. She hoped that this party would go better than that one.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:31 pm

"Well, truth is they've never had one before, well not while I was here anyway." Mary moved Muri so she rested on her hip. "Maybe they loosen up a little, but it's unlikely."
"I think it will be great fun, loads of food, drinks," Kori as always liked to greet everything with optimism.
Nara suddenly felt obliged to talk. "It sounds meaningless."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:25 am

"Meaningless? Parties are fun! Well, all of the parties I've ever been to have been fun. I'm not sure about Legion parties," Tali said. She turned her attention to little Logan again and began to gently bounce him up and down and generally make a big fuss of him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:28 am

"We've never had one," Nara quickly commented, to him parties were demeaning and just a way for people to get drunk and stupid, thankfully they had a no-alcohol policy.
"I'm sure it'll be fine now shut up and let's get going." Mary tucked Muri onto her hip and walk out of her tent and towards the place the party was taking place in.
Kori walked along side Tali, smiling and poking Logan every now and again. "He's so cute, he looks just like Mary...look at the eyes."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:05 am

"Aw, he does! Look at him, he's such a sweetie! I wonder who he'll take after the most, his mommy or his daddy," Tali cooed, gently pinching his chubby little cheek.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:45 am

Logan giggled as she pinched him and hugged her tighter, burying his face into her chest. Kori cooed over it. "Our godchild," he said dramatically as they walked into a large tent that was now the setting for the party. Nara looked uncomfortable as he saw the amount of people just having casual conversations, it was all rather serious, he somewhat hoped Kori would cause a bit of chaos and lighten the mood.
Mary walked straight over to Legate Lanius, a smirk on her face. "I am surprised you showed," there was a hint of smugness in her voice since she knew the Legate was probably forced in to it.
Vulpes narrowed his eyes as the small group entered, eyes on Tali who was clutching Logan. He smirked a little to himself.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:04 am

"Humph," was all Lanius replied with as he folded his arms across his chest. He decided to make himself feel better by glaring at Tali as she walked past to give Logan to Caesar. She shrunk under his glare and hurried past him. When she reached Caesar, she reluctantly handed the baby over to him: she wanted to cuddle him some more. When she walked back over to Kori, she noticed Vulpes looking at her and smirking. This made her feel nervous and wonder what he was thinking.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:10 am

"Tali!" Kori's voice sounded serious as he turned to face her. "Look," he pointed dramatically to the large crates of nuka-cola. "Am I dreaming this?" The guy charged over and threw the lid open, grinning when he saw the ice cold contents. "It's real," Kori grabbed two and bit the caps off, handing one to Tali. "Cheers."
Mary smirked at Lanius and then walked off in a sassy manner towards Caesar, she spotted Kori near the nuka-cola. "I'd be careful about that, people might get hyper." She remembered Kori in The Strip going crazy over the sugary drinks.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:15 am

"There's no need to worry about that," Caesar said, looking down at Logan proudly. "My Legionaries know how to control themselves."

"Awesome!" Tali cried, forgetting herself for a moment. She then took the bottle from Kori, put it to her lips and took a big swig of its contents. A big grin spread across her face.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:19 am

Kori went into a dream like state when he tasted the sugary cola. "It's so good," he downed the contents and threw the bottle aside, grabbing another, and then another. "It's like a bottomless pit of Nuka cola." This moment was perfect.
Nara snuck up on them and tried to get involved in the conversation. "What does it taste like?" Having never tried it, Nara took a bottle and sniffed at it cautiously.
"Well, if you insist," Mary sat down beside him and tried to control Muri who was wriggling on her lap and trying to grab a hold of Caesars t-shirt. Logan somehow managed to reach up and get some of Mary;s hair, he tugged it fondly and giggled.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm

"Try some! It's good!" Tali encouraged.

"Aw, look at them!" Caesar said fondly, looking down at the babies with a proud look on his face. "They will be a credit to the Legion one day!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:29 am

"Yeah adorable, you're not the one begin grabbed," Mary managed to get hair free from Logan and sighed deeply, watching as Tali and Kori began to drink their way through the nuka-cola. "It's all going to end in tears~," she sang to herself.
Nara took a hesitant sip and then scrunched his face up. "How much sugar is in this?" He didn't seem to like it and merely placed the bottle down on the table, it didn't last 4 seconds before Kori snatched it up and began to drink it himself.
Vulpes moved to get a little closer to them, keeping to the back and making sure he wasn't spotted.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:10 am

"Well, those two seem to be having fun. Even if they are drinking all of the Nuka Cola," Caesar said, pointing at Tali and Kori.

"What should we do now?" Tali asked Kori. "We can't stand here all night... And we should probably leave some Nuka Cola for everyone else."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:14 am

"No one is doing anything," Kori exclaimed rather loudly, gathering a few looks from near by Legionaries. "Tali..I think it's time for Plan B!" He gave her a knowing nodd and smirked. "Set up your pitboy to play the music, I'll get the outfits." He vanished off into some dark corner, sniggering as he went.
"Plan B?" Nara looked to Tali, wondering what the hell Plan B was.
Mary watched Kori sneak off. "Oh...god.." She knew that look on his face, something was about to go down.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:44 am

"Oh Mars... What are they planning?" Caesar groaned.

Lanius also groaned. Whatever it was they were plotting to do, it was more than likely going to make them look foolish.

Tali, meanwhile, smiled brightly as she pulled the pins out of her hair and set her Pip-Boy to play the song required to carry out their plan.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:46 am

Kori was gone for a short while, waiting for the perfect moment to burst out in his outfit. First Tali needed to change, then everything would be ready.
Nara watched them both leave, he raised an eyebrow and stared at the pit-boy. What was going on.
Mary hugged Muri a little tighter making the girl giggled and snuggled into her chest, enjoying the warmth.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 am

Tali took off her dress, tossed it aside and put on the same outfit as Kori. She then turned to him and asked, "Reckon this will lighten the mood a bit?"

Meanwhile, Caesar muttered to himself, "They've disappeared. This can't be good."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 35 ... 39  Next