Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 31 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Rice Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:33 am

Nara walked over to the gate guard who was also somewhat of the cross guard as well, he caught the mans attention and began to chat with him. Using this chance Kori appeared from behind a rock and quickly sprinted over to Tali, climbing up onto the cross a little and bringing a bottle of purified water to her lips. "Quickly take a sip," he forced the bottle between her lips causing some to spill out.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:54 pm

"No Kori, don't..." Tali groaned, pulling her head away. "You will get in trouble for helping me... And I don't want you to end up on the cross next to me..."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:08 pm

"Tali...please just take one sip," Kori didn't have a chance to force the water at her a second time as a pair of strong arms literally ripped him off the cross and threw him to the floor. Kori landed with a yelp, rolling onto his side and wincing as he felt dirt kicked into his eyes.
Nara watched as the guards abused Kori, grabbing him roughly and dragging him away. He turned to Tali and walked up to her, staring her straight in the eyes, he hung his head as if to signal there was nothing else he could do before walking off.

-Nighttime-

Mary awoke to the sound of crying, she winced a little and fluttered her eyes, bewildered by the oddness of the noise. "What..." Her entire body ached but seemed to be generally fixed. Sitting up she looked around the tent, eyes quickly adjusting to the new darkness and then flicking over to the source of the crying. "Babies?" Memories of the birth flooded back to her causing her to instantly fling up and run over to the incubators. "Oh my...." Mary felt a warmth in her chest as she looked down at the two beautiful children, her children. She somehow managed to pick them both up, expertly balancing them on her hips.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:23 pm

"No... Kori..." Tali rasped, watching in horror as the guards beat him up; yet another thing that was her fault. She hung her head and closed her eyes, wishing that she would hurry up and die already.

------

Caesar had been sleeping in a chair in a corner when Mary woke up, went over to the incubators and picked the babies up. When he woke up, he looked over at them. "Aren't they perfect?" he said softly.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Mary smiled and hugged them a little tighter making the girl squirm a little while the boy just attached to her chest, snuggling in and grabbing a few strands of her hair. "Look at Logan," Mary had seemingly named the boy already though she struggled a little as the girl continued to squirm in her grasp and try to get free. "Erh..okay can you take her she's going a bit..crazy." Mary didn't want to drop the kids and she really needed to find Tali, she owed her so much. "Where is Tali?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:37 pm

As Caesar took the little girl in his arms, he decided that there was no point in hiding the truth from her. "More than likely half dead by now." He paused. "I had her crucified not long after the children were born." He braced himself for Mary's reaction.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Mary felt as if she'd just been punched directly in the face, her grip on poor Logan suddenly tightened, making him stir a little for his happy slumber. "I see," without another word she suddenly left the tent rather quickly, her face oddly passive and hiding the storm now about to explode from inside of her. Rex appeared at Mary's side and whimpered, distressed by his masters current mood state. As soon as Mary arrived by the front of the Fort she saw Tali strung up like some god damn sideshow, gritting her teeth she turned to look for someone and upon catching Nara's eye stormed over to him and thrust Logan into his arms. "You guard him with your life." Mary turned quickly on her heels and walked over to Tali, picking up the strewn bottle of water as she did.
The gate guard ran over to Mary as he saw her advancing on Tali. "Hey you can't-" He was cut off by the woman back handing him across the face and then kicking him in the gut.
The baby girl hugged into the fur around Caesar's, giggling a little.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:51 pm

By the time Mary got to her, Tali was in an even worse state than before: she was even more dehydrated and hungry, and her whole body ached from being strung up by her arms and legs, and from being badly sunburnt. At the sound of all the comotion, she raised her her head. She tried to say "Mary? What are you doing? You shouldn't be up!", but her throat was so dry that she couldn't speak.

Caesar ran after her, still clutching the baby girl. "Mary! What the hell do you think you're doing?" he yelled.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:54 pm

"If any of you come closer....Rex will rip your throat out," Mary threatened the men looking at her and gestured to the VERY angry protective dog stood beside her. Turning to Tali she smiled and then climbed up onto the post, somehow holding on with her legs and loosening the ties. "I'll have you down in a second." Tali's arm fell free, she then worked on the other arm and quickly got that free. "I wanted to ask you?" Mary huffed as she supported Tali's body and then climbed down, resting her on her shoulder as she ripped the leg ties apart. "Would you be my children's godmother?" As the final tie fell away Mary slumped backwards with Tali's weight and toppled onto the floor, making sure to catch Tali's upper half and rest it on her lap. She brought the water to Tali's lips and let her drink.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Tali lapped up a little of the water, not wanting to suddenly flood her body with water and overwhelm it. After a while, she finally managed to speak. "I'd love to... If I don't die, that is..."

Caesar finally caught up and saw that Tali had been cut down by Mary. "What have you done?!" He cried, beginning to sound angry.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:09 pm

"You just rest okay, finish the water and then i'll get you some food." Mary spoke quietly to Tali and smiled gently, still resting her head on her lap. Nara stood a bit behind her with Logan now feeling extremely awkward that he had been dragged into this situation. Rex turned a little on Caesar and bowed his head, though the protective look was there.
"No Rex, he's fine so long as he continues to merely talk quietly," Mary waved the dog off and smiled. "I just cut my friend down, the friend who saved my life and the lives of my children..." Her voice was silky calm and extremely level, her arms wrapped around Tali like a shield.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:29 pm

"Mary, the girl's guilty of treason, and her sentence is death," Caesar said firmly. "She broke the Legion's no chems law, then had the audacity to show me disrespect. You know what happens to those who commit treason. Why should she not be punished the same way?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:55 am

"You are punishing her as if she were one of your Legionnaires, which as you tell me, a women can not be." Mary let Tali continue drinking, gesturing for Nara to come closer so she could take Logan back, the boy had begun to wriggle in the uncomfortable grasp of the man. "She committed said crimes for the greater good, isn't that the utilitarian philosophy you preach? The greatest good for the greatest number counter acts any smaller crimes committed in the process." Mary hugged Logan to her chest and smiled.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:12 am

"Well, yes... But still-" Caesar began.

"Hey! That's the girl who helped defend Cottonwood Cove! She broke a ranger's neck all by herself! I saw her do it with my own eyes!" A young recruit cried out, peering at Tali lying on the ground.

Caesar looked stunned. "Is this... Is this true?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:15 am

Mary turned to the man who spoke, listening intently as he began to tell the story which had resulted in this situation, she was past out for most of it but still remember Tali before hand showing a good ability for fighting.

"This is true," Vulpes finally made himself known and walked forwards. "After the incident with her," he gestured to Mary, not calling her by name. "Tali and Korbin, together, defeated half of the attacking NCR party and saved the lives of at least a dozen of out soldiers."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:21 am

Caesar looked down at the half consious Tali in disbelief, as if he didn't think she would be capable of such a feat. But he trusted Vulpes, and if he said that she did it, then she did it. "Very well... She's pardoned. Take her away and give her the proper care in order for her to recover." He then walked away, back to the tent so that he could put the baby girl back in her incubator.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:25 am

Mary let out a deep sigh she had no doubt been holding through the entire ordeal, turning her attention to Tali she gestured to some of the off duty guards. "Take her to my medical bay," she ordered them roughly, stepping over the man she had punched out earlier.
Vulpes backed off, eyes now on Tali who looked to be past out. "That makes three times," he murmured, before walking off, very much intending to find her when she was conscious an inform her of him yet again saving her life.
Mary patted Logan on the back. "Are you hungry? Let's go get your sister." She walked with the guards carrying Tali and soon caught Caesar putting the baby girl down. "I'm going to feed them then I'll tend to Tali, she'll just need rest and water." Placing Logan on her lap, Mary sat in the chair and began to shrug off the strap of her dress and pull it down.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Caesar let out a cry of shock as Mary began to slip off her dress to feed the babies. He ran to the entrance flap of the tent, poked his head out and yelled "NO-ONE COME IN HERE!" When he came back, he said "What are you doing? You can't just expose yourself without warning!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:06 pm

"But the slave women walk around half dressed all the time~" Mary sung at him in a childlike manner, smirking as she began to feed Logan, poking his chubby cheek and cooing over how adorable he was. "What should we call our daughter?" It suddenly hit her they had no name.
"TALI!" Kori came bursting through the tent, nearly running into Caesar as he stormed over to Tali's bedside. "A-are you alive?" The guy looked half way towards a mental breakdown. Two prison guards ran in after Kori. "We're sorry m'lord...he caught us both off guards and ran away," both the guards appeared to have been severely beaten up.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:33 pm

"Well, uh..." Caesar had only picked out boy's names, and since it had become clear that Mary had already named the boy, he was stuck. "...You can name her whatever you like! A nice Latin name, perhaps?" When Kori and the guards burst in, Caesar cried out in shock again, seized a blanket and threw it over her to protect her modesty. He then turned to Kori and said, "If she were dead, her body would be covered over or in a body bag!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:36 pm

The blanket flopped directly over Mary's head, now covering her entire body and the chair. "Ermm...." She reached up with her free arm and ripped it off. "It's only Kori!" She gestured madly to Kori who wasn't at all interested in her.
"Is she going to be okay? Oh," Kori turned to Caesar. "Thank you for showing her mercy, really," his little eyes were full of tears, if Caesar hadn't been some terrifying fascist dictator he'd have hugged him by now.
"I can't believe you killed three Rangers, Kori." Mary stared at him in wonder, either he was a very good actor or a complete psycho.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:58 pm

"But still! You need to cover up in the presence of others!" Caesar said. When Kori thanked him for sparing Tali's life, he said, "Er... You're welcome?"

Tali stirred and groaned softly. She tried to sit up, but had to lie back down as her body was still sore all over.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Mary chuckled. "Don't worry, they are my friends..besides..they watched me give birth, I think they've seen all of me by now." Once Logan was happily fed she gently picked up the girl. "Come on Muriel, it's time for you," she smiled and sat the girl down who instantly latched on to her.
"Tali," Kori whispered, his face right by hers, worry written all over it. "Do you want a drink?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Caesar kicked out the two guards who had pursued Kori into the tent and shut the flaps before turning around again and eyeing Kori suspiciously, as if he expected him to start staring at Mary as she fed the babies, even though his attention was quite clearly focused on Tali.

"That would be lovely..."Tali said weakly, attempting to sit up again.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:48 am

Kori nodded and did a little brisk skip over to to a small cabinet where he knew Mary kept some general supplies, he took out a bottle of purified water and some small sugary snacks, just in case she needed an energy boost. "Here you go," he danced back over to her and held the bottle for her to take. "Do you want me to feed these to you?" Kori held up the small sugar bombs with a big grin.
Mary sighed and moved a little. "Muriel will you stop-" the girl continued to wriggle and generally be a nuisance. "Oh never mind." Mary gave up and just sat there, letting the kid do what she wanted to do which mostly involved dripping and pulling at her hair.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 39 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 39  Next