Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 21 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Rice Mon May 30, 2011 1:39 am

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" Mary screamed from the kitchen as a few men walked by, chuckling at the notion of the 'woman' being back in the 'kitchen'. The furious brunette reached for a frying pan and launched it like a deadly weapon, hitting one of the men in the face and causing the other to flee.

"Oh Mary must be cooking," his tone was chipper as if oblivious to anger in the womans voice. "We should go help..though I can't really cook." Kori walked with Tali towards the kitchen which was within the upper confines of the Fort.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon May 30, 2011 2:01 am

"Oh dear... Hopefully I can help sort out whatever is wrong," Tali said as she walked with Kori, sounding worried; she didn't want the kitchen to burn down. That would be bad. Gingerly, she entered the kitchen and poked her head around the corner. "Need any help?" she squeaked.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon May 30, 2011 2:03 am

"Do I look-," Mary had spun mid sentence with murder in her eyes, however when she saw it was Kori and Tali she calmed. "How can it be so god damn difficult to make a fucking meal?" She stared at them both, waiting for an answer.

"Did you follow the recipe?" Kori had to duck as said recipe book was thrown at him.

"Of course I did but it keeps burning."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon May 30, 2011 2:08 am

"Here, I might be able to help," Tali offered. "What are you trying to make?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon May 30, 2011 2:17 am

"Well I figured we could have a vegetable soup for starters, then maybe some meat and veg for the main course and theeeeen," Mary did a little spin over to the oven. "I was trying to make a cake."

"Is something burning?" Kori tilted his head.

"Yeah that's the cake," Mary dumped the blackened thing on the counter.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon May 30, 2011 2:29 am

"Okay, how about this..." Tali began to propose. "I'll do the cooking and stuff, and you and Kori can... Supervise?" she ended her sentance weakly, looking a little nervous at how Mary might react at her taking over the cooking.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon May 30, 2011 3:02 am

"I was supposed to do the cooking, can't you just show me," her tone was gritty. Mary threw the cake aside and began to start gain. "Just tell me what to do." She began to cut vegetables.

"I can make a cake!" Kori piped out as he grabbed the ingredients. "But why are we even cooking?"

"I'm having a dinner party tonight, you two are invited," Mary spoke lowly as she concentrated on cutting the vegetables perfectly symmetrical.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon May 30, 2011 3:08 am

"Ooh, really? Who else will be there?" Tali asked, keeping a close eye on what Mary was doing to ensure that she didn't burn anything this time.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon May 30, 2011 3:28 am

"Caesar, Vulpes, Lucius, you, Kori and Legate Lanius," Mary slurred off at the end as she carefully began to cut some potatoes, the knife ever itching to slice into her finger.

"Oh wow." Kori clapped his hands. "Who do I get to sit next to?"

"Kori you'll be sitting between me and Lucius, I'll be next to Caesar and then Tali will be between Vulpes and the Legate."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon May 30, 2011 3:18 pm

"Oh God, no!" Tali cried, looking horrified. "Why do I have to sit in between my two least favourite people in the whole world? I'd rather sit on the floor!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 2:10 am

"Get over," Mary mumbled as she shoved the vegetables in a dish and chucked them in the oven, not bothering to set a time or anything. "No one will talk to you anyway..well..us I suppose." God knows she had been in a few meetings, people of low importance were always over looked.

"This is going to be fun." Kori turned to Tali, wondering why she was so upset about it. "It'll be like a family dinner, except without the family..."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 2:27 am

"Just as long as the Legate doesn't try to strangle me again, I guess I can deal with it," Tali grumbled, keeping an eye on the oven to make sure nothing happened to the vegetables this time.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 2:36 am

"Alright now for the soup." Mary walked over to the pot that was boiling, she tasted a bit and then shrieked as the scolding hot stuff burnt her tongue. "Yeah, that's done," she wheezed. "Alright so I'm going to go get ready, you guys..you know..finish off." Mary quickly left the kitchen at an alarming speed for a pregnant woman.

Kori waved her off and then approached the table. "Do we just mix the vegetables and the soup, and what about the meat?" He pocked the brahman meat.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 2:47 am

"Oh, don't worry, I can sort all of this out," Tali said as she began to finish preparing the dinner. "You can go and get ready, if you like."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 2:51 am

"M'kay," Kori did a little skip as he spoke, practically prancing out of the kitchen.

There was a sort of creaking noise as Kori closed the flap on the large tent followed by a ripping sound. The top of the tent came undone a little causing Nara, who had been position on top of it, to fall through and land on the ground in a crippled position.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 2:55 am

Tali jumped a little and spun around. When she saw Nara on the ground, she said "Oh, it's you again. Hello there, what are you doing in here? Need some help?" She offered him her hand like she had done previously.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 2:57 am

Nara stood up quickly and brushed himself down. "I-," there really wasn't an excuse for it so he just brushed past her and quickly walked out.

Mary kicked her wardrobe viciously as she tried to find something, all her dresses were too small now so she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. "Erh," she grumbled, grabbing a white dress that was baggy from the bust down. "This will have to do." Mary put it on quickly.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 3:02 am

"...Bye?" Tali called after him. She stood there for a few moments, wondering what on earth his problem was, and why he was acting so strange. She then shrugged it off and turned around to resume cooking.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 3:05 am

Mary came back to Tali about 15 minutes later. "Alright is everything ready?" She sniffed the air, it smelt good. "I'll get some slaves to sort out plating things up, we need to go to the dining room." Grabbing Tali's arm she pulled her along.

Kori was waiting outside, he hadn't really changed at all since the men of the Legion only ever wore their uniforms.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 3:12 am

"This is going to be fun..." Tali muttered, taking hold of Kori's arm with her free hand and gripping it tightly, but not so tightly that she'd hurt him.

"Come in and sit down, you three!" Caesar called from inside the dining room.

Tali gulped and looked anxious.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 3:17 am

As Mary walked in she walked straight past everyone and sat by Caesar, she knew how to handle herself in these situations. It was best to not even acknowledge the men.

Kori scrambled in and sat down by Mary, now opposite Vulpes who have him a slight glare.

Lucius was next to Caesar and then next to the Legate, the only seat now left between Lanius and Vulpes.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 3:24 am

Caesar smiled at Mary as she walked over and sat down, then noticed that Tali was still standing and hovering by the exit. "Come on then, girl! Sit down!" he said to her, gesturing at the only remaining seat.

Tali gulped again, and stiffly strode over to her place. She reached out a shaking hand, took hold of the chair, pulled it out and gingerly sat down. Her eyes were wide and she looked anxious, as if she would rather be anywhere other than there.

As soon as she sat down, Lanius let out a loud sneeze which echoed inside his large battlemask.

"Bless you, Lanius," Caesar said.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 3:33 am

Mary jumped at the sneeze and cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah anyway," she began to try and search for a topic of conversation.

Kori just sat in front of Vulpes, being his usual self, he chuckled as he suddenly nudged Tali in the shin with his boot.

Lucius frowned a little and sighed at how awkward everyone was.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue May 31, 2011 3:40 am

Tali let out a small squeak and jumped a little when Kori nudged her with his boot, causing Lanius to glare down at her through his mask. This made Tali slide down in her seat. "Sit up straight, girl! You're in the presence of Caesar!" Lanius barked at her, and she promptly sat upright again, as rigid as a board. She looked at Mary, Kori and Lucius, as if silently begging them for help.

Caesar, meanwhile, seemed to be in a cheerful mood and didn't notice the awkwardness or Tali's anxiousness.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue May 31, 2011 3:44 am

"Lanius stop ordering my friend around, this isn't a meeting, it's a dinner," Mary snapped at the Legate. As the food was brought she felt the situation diffuse a little, made much better by the fact Caesar was in a good mood.

"<Caesar, we still need to discuss the new plans for Hoover Damn,>" Lucius spoke in Latin.

Upon hearing this Vulpes spoke. <"Yes, and I have news from our sleeper agent, he informs me that the monorail is ready to be destroyed, we just need someone to fill in the gaps and actually do so.>"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next