Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 24 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Nenalata Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:18 am

"That's a good idea! Only the best guardian for my heirs!" Caesar said, ruffling his fur. When a slave brought in the brahmin steak he sent for, he took it from them and tossed it to the dog. "Good boy!"

"He thinks I'm a spy for the NCR or something," Tali said, clutching her bottle of Nuka Cola. "I'd never do that though! I've grown too attached to you and Mary to betray the Legion. He'd never believe me though."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:31 pm

Rex instantly savaged the steak, tail wagging happily as he chewed away. Mary sat back down and smiled happily. "You said heirs?" She suddenly turned to him. "So the girl won't become a priestess then..?"

"He wouldn't be the leader of the Frumentarii if he wasn't suspicious," Kori laughed. "But we'll show him how awesome you are!"
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:24 am

"Well, we don't know what the gender they will be yet," Caesar replied. "However, if any of them are girls, then they can become priestesses if they wish." He smiled as Rex tucked into his steak. "Good boy!"

"What do you think I should do to make him trust me?" Tali asked, taking a sip of Nuka Cola. "I don't fancy being cornered like that again. That was scary." She shuddered.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:31 am

"And what if they want to fight?" Mary raised an eyebrow with a smirk, Caesar must have been on another planet when Tali informed them of the babies gender.

"Well if you do that NCR mission thing they were on about it would help," Kori nodded. "I doubt an NCR spy would blow up the monorail, by doing that you'd show him you weren't one of them.
"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:05 am

"Well... I... Uh..." Caesar spluttered. "Well, they can't fight. Women are not allowed to. They could follow in your footsteps and administer aid to the wounded, but that's as close to the battlefield as they can get."

"That is true..." Tali said, her voice trailing off. She was a bit reluctant to do it, but she felt like she didn't really have any choice in the matter.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:48 pm

"But what if she didn't want to do that?" Mary's mouth twitched a little. "And what if you're son didn't want to fight? You can not craft children, they become themselves." Her mind went back to her time in Vault 101, memories of her father, ever loving and proud of her even though she never lived up to the expectations placed upon her.

"You, don't look happy?" Kori tilted his head, reading Tali's expression. Suddenly the door to the tent was pulled back and a rather snooty looking ginger-haired girl walked in.

"Oh Kori, I heard a female voice and thought you might have company," Fronya laughed at the end of her statement as if the idea of Kori having company was a joke. The 'priestess' caught sight of Tali and turned. "Oh, on second inspection it seems you do have company...is she your new slave...she looks like it."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:40 am

"Well... That's how the Legion works. If the boy is unable to fight, then he can do something else. But if he is able, then he will have to fight. And the girl can become a priestess or a doctor like you, but she cannot fight," Caesar replied.

"I'm just scared that I'll be destroying people's livelihoods by doing this. Or killing someone who doesn't deserve to be killed," Tali replied sadly. "But I've already agreed to do it, so I'm going to have to do it." She turned to see the ginger haired woman walk in, and looked indignant when she said that she looked like a slave. "I'm no slave!" she cried, folding her arms across her chest. "Who do you think you are?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:19 am

Mary narrowed her eyes and suddenly stormed out. "Rex, come on boy." She clapped her hands and the dog immediately followed after her like a little duckling following it's mum.

Kori's expression went sour as Fronya walked in, all her 'lack of glory' shinning like a half lit candle about to blow out. "What do you want, I'm busy?" His tone was oddly terse as the woman pretty much slagged Tali off.

"Oh, sweet," Fronya rolled her eyes at Tali and turned her back to her as if to ignore her existence. "Nothing, just inspecting, thought you might be having a meeting with Vulpes," she suddenly laughed. "Though on hindsight that is a laughable notion, you're not exactly important after all."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:32 am

Caesar sighed, got up and walked back to his tent. This was one of the reasons why he was glad that he didn't allow women to fight; they were way too temperamental.

"Actually, he and I have already had a little chat, as unpleasant as it was," Tali said, leaning on her hip. She sounded annoyed.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:36 am

"Oh really, well, I can't imagine he'd waste his time with the formalities, especially considering you're a nobody," Fronya laughed into her hand in a shrill manner.

Kori nearly threw his empty nuka-cola bottle at her but somehow resisted, tempting though it was. "Fronya can you just go away, don't you have children to be raising?" He really didn't like the woman.

"I just stopped by for a chat, god Kori you're such a drama queen," Fronya laughed yet again, a laugh that could shatter windows.

"I thought someone was strangling a cat?" Mary appeared in the door way, arms crossed. "Forehead, get the fuck out." Rex was at Mary's side, hackles raised in an imposing manner, teeth bared.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:41 am

"Who the hell are you calling a nobody?!" Tali snarled, clenching her fists. When Mary entered the tent, she turned to her and asked "Who the heck is she, anyway?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:46 am

"Just some insignificant piece of shit," Mary stormed over ready to kill Fronya who turned, equally as venomous, ready to stand her ground.

"Hormones kicking in again Mary?" Fronya sung, swishing her hips and placing one hand on them. "I hope you enjoy this while it lasts, because when you have that baby I've got a bet you'll be killed...you're only good for one thing..you know...i'll raise the children."

Mary's face went red. "REALLY HUH?" She grabbed Fronya by the hair, nearly ripping the ginger strands from her head, yanking the woman across the floor she gave her a swift boot up the ass and kicked her out of Kori's tent. "Come in here again and I'll rip your tits off you ugly bitch."

Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Tali cheered as Mary dragged Fronya by her hair and kicked her out of the tent. She then turned to her and said, "That was a horrible thing for her to say. Are you alright?" She could tell that she was going to end up hating this woman with a passion.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:38 am

Mary laughed. "That's Forehead, she's a Priestess...and not a very good one," she chuckled yet again at the end and dusted of her hands. "If she speaks to you again just hit her or something."

"Doesn't she have a thing for Vulpes?" Kori watched the woman scuttle away, completely embarrassed.

"She has a thing for every high ranking Legionnaire." Mary spat.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:29 am

"She's welcome to him," Tali said, frowning. "I don't know why she'd want him though. He has the emotional range of a damn brick." She then turned to Kori. "I don't really look like a slave, do I?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:31 am

"What?" Kori looked her up and down. "No, you're not even wearing slave clothes, she was obviously just jealous..women do that." He spoke as if he knew what it was like to be a woman.

"You're weird Kori, but you speak truth." Mary nodded and took a seat on the sleeping back on the floor. "Forehead does that, she insults people she's intimated by, you're a free woman..everything she's not."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:56 am

"Well, that's alright then," Tali said, looking relieved. "Now... Where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?" she asked Kori.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:58 am

"Sleep over?" Kori sat down on the floor, he reached out for a small contained by the bed and began to rummage around, bringing out some sugary snacks. "Here..help yourselves," he grinned and shoved the snacks at Mary and Tali. Rex casually walked into the tent and snatched some sugar bombs, plodding off and curling down besides Mary.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:06 am

Tali let out a squeal of delight, flopped down on the floor next to Kori, plucked a Fancy Lad's Snack Cake from the box and began to nibble happliy on it. "Sorry..." she said timidly. "I have a really big sweet tooth. And these are my favourite."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:24 am

Rex began to chew to open up the sugar bombs, when Mary saw him she quickly snatched them away. "No Rex, these will upset your stomach." The dog whimpered and sulked, it's puppy dog eyes useless against her. Mary opened up the sugar bombs and popped one in her mouth. "Mmm...." She mad a satisfied noise.

"So do I," Kori quickly grabbed a Fancy Lad's Snack Cake and began to chew it. "This is so cool, it's like one big sleepover," he said between mouth fulls of cake.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:50 am

Tali rested her head on Kori's shoulder as she continued to nibble on her cake, wanting to make it last for as long as she could. "So, I guess tomorrow I'll be getting ready to go and do Vulpes's little mission then?" She looked a little sad at the thought.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:41 am

"It'll be pretty easy, the NCR are desperate for any outside help," Mary nodded. "You just need to go in, play along, speak to the under cover spy and Bob's your uncle," she clapped her hands.

"Plus you don't have to do it alone, I'm sure you can take a Scout of someone with you." Kori thought he was helping.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:30 pm

"Just as long as it's not that Nara bloke," Tali said, her expression darkening for a second. "I wonder if I'd be allowed to bring you Kori. We could go on another adventure!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:05 am

"I'm afraid I'm not qualified for that," Kori hung his head. "Chances are it will be a Scout or someone who would blend in easily..."

Mary thought as well. "Yeah and you have that problem with Sila-" She cut herself off as she realised she was giving away private information. "Oh..erh..ha ha look, who wants sugar bombs?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:39 am

"Darn..." Tali said, taking a bite of her cake and looking kinda sad. "Well, anyone but Nara or Vulpes, and I'll be happy." At Mary's words, she turned to her and looked rather confused. "Wait, what?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next