Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 23 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Rice Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:28 am

"Thank you for dinner it was lovely," she yelled at Lanius as he left. When Caesar spoke Mary finally turned to him and sighed deeply. "Was the food that bad? I had help and everything."

Vulpes suddenly grabbed Tali's shoulder and threw her into a near building, cornering her in the dark and blocking her path. There was no way she would be able to get past him. "I hope you realise the faith Lord Caesar has put in you," the mans voice was low and dangerous.
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:39 am

"No, of course it wasn't! It was good! Who helped you?" Caesar asked.

Tali let out a cry of shock as Vulpes grabbed her and threw her against the wall. "What the-? What the hell is your problem? Let me go!" she snarled, trying to push past him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:43 am

"Kori and Tali," Mary said quickly, truthfully she wasn't to get most of the credit. "Speaking of Kori he didn't finish his cake," while talking she reached over and grabbed it and began to eat it, pregnancy hunger hitting her hard. She was eating for three after all.

Vulpes easily flicked her away with on arm and pushed her back again, his face set in a stony expression. "I do not like to repeat myself, so shut your mouth and pay attention."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:49 am

"Hm... Perhaps the three of you should cook more often..." Caesar said thoughtfully,scratching his chin and smiling at Mary.

"Spit it out then!" Tali growled, glaring at Vulpes.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:58 am

Mary was about to talk when she suddenly felt a very cold feeling on the back of her leg, she screamed and practically jumped at Caesar. Rex yelped himself, now alarmed he had provoked such a reaction merely by sniffing her leg.

"Lord Caesar may have put his faith in you, but I do not trust you," Vulpes paused. "You should be aware that you are being watched at all times, if it turns out your a spy for the NCR...I will kill you myself."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:09 am

"What the-?" Caesar cried when Mary jumped at him. Then he saw Rex. "It's... It's you! Where have you been all this time, boy? I thought I'd lost you! Come here, boy!"

"There won't be any need for that, I'm not a spy," Tali retorted, resuming her attempts to push past him again. "Watch me all you like, you won't catch me doing anything wrong."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:14 am

Rex did a small spin and barked happily, no doubt pleased he had found his new master. He sniffed Caesar and licked his hand before jumping up at Mary and trying to lick her face.
"Erhh get off me." Mary nearly toppled over as the large robotic dog clawed at her, she managed to shoo him down and pointed. "SIT!" Rex sat.

Vulpes stepped to the side, allowing her to leave. "That is a lovely perfume by the way," and with that he left.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:18 am

"Good boy! Good boy! Oh, how I missed you!" Caesar cooed, rubbing Rex's back affectionately.

Tali cringed at Vulpes's remark about her perfume. She stood there for a few moments, before running off in the direction of Kori's tent. When she got there, she burst in and cried "Kori! I need to stay the night with you, OK?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:20 am

"Shall I give you two some alone time?" Mary raised one eyebrow and crossed her arms as the dog began to grumble and twisted it's head in satisfaction at being given attention.

Kori jumped a little as she burst in. "What's wrong?" He blinked, closing the book he had been reading and snuggling down in his bed.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:22 am

"What? No, there's no need for you to leave," Caesar said, still rubbing Rex's back. "Good boy!"

"I... I don't feel safe in my tent at this point in time. And I don't want to be alone..." Tali's voice drifted off into nothing, and she looked sheepish. "Would it be alright if I stayed with you tonight?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:52 am

"How did he even follow me?" Mary was baffled by Rex's accomplishment, she thought she'd lost him in Freeside, this was one determined dog. "Oh well, I suppose he can stay, he is...sort of cute..," she smiled and rubbed behind his ear. Rex barked happily and sniffed at her hand.

"Like a sleep over?" Kori spat out, extremely happy at the notion. "Of course!" He shuffled over in the bed to make room for her.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:45 am

"Where did you find him?" Caesar asked. He smiled as he saw Rex's positive reaction towards her.

"Yay!" Tali said happily, getting into bed with Kori and snuggling up with him. "This is much better."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:48 am

"He started following me in Freeside, I thought he was just some street dog," Mary paused, "But apparently I was wrong." She rubbed Rex's head and sighed, it looked like she had a dog now. "So you used to own him? How did you loose him then?"

Kori happily let her get in, snuggling up as well, a pleasant smile on his face. "Did you have a scary dream or something?" He wondered why she had come into his tent, she didn't usually get freaked out.

Nara stared at the couple with absolute hatred and jealous, his grip on the roping of the tent tightened so hard his knuckles began to turn white. How dare she take Kori from him.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:37 am

"I lost him in battle one day. I thought he had been killed," Caesar replied. "But now we know that wasn't the case, right boy?"

"Nah... Someone spooked me, that's all," Tali said, a bit reluctant to say that it was his boss who had done the spooking. "I feel safer now though." She gave him a hug.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Rex barked loudly in response and the nuzzled at his hand, fussing for more attention. Mary chuckled a little. "You really like dogs don't you?" She sighed deeply and sat back in her chair. "Though there is something wrong with him, his brain doesn't look so good, I might take a look at it."

"Who was it, i'll beat them up for you?" Kori pulled her into him and snuggled deep down into the bed. "Unless they are really tall and scary...you know.."

"That....bitch," Nara fumed and stormed off in a diva like manner, accidentally knocking one of the barrels over and causing a loud noise. "Shut up," he whispered, struggling to find a place to hide in case they investigated the noise.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:20 am

"He might need a new one," Caesar said. "Do you know how to give him a new one, or know anyone who does?" He paused. "Antony's not going to like having to kill one of the mongrels for this."

"No no, there's no need for that. Besides, you'll get in trouble for it," Tali said, before reluctantly continuing. "It was Vulpes." She then jumped as she heard Nara accidently knock over one of the barrels outside. "What was that?" she squeaked.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:26 am

"What if we took Lupa's brain?" Mary lent on her palm. "She's on her last legs poor girl, maybe by doing this she would live on forever, you know what Antony is like." She was ever cunning and smirked a little, knowing exactly how to word it to him to get the brain.

Kori jumped a mile as well, he shot out of the bed and scrambled over to the door. "Oh hi Nara," having peaked out the tent he saw the man flailing around trying to hide behind some boxes.

"Erh..." Nara stood up tall, an odd expression on his face. "H-hello...I...dropped something."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:36 am

"Hm... Well, you can ask him and see if you can convince him if he says no. He might, as he's so attached to her," Caesar said. "If not, I'm sure we can find a dog somewhere out in the Wastes that we can kill and take its brain."

Tali poked her head around the corner. "Oh hey, it's you again!"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:38 am

"Oh don't worry, we'll get Lupa's brain," Mary petted Rex on the head and scratched behind his ear. "Only the finest specimen will do for this little baby boy," she cooed.

Nara sent Tali a death glare and slowly backed off. "I need to leave," he turned around and quickly walked off.

Kori waved good bye. "It's so weird, we always bump into him don't we Tali, I see him all the time behind us..."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 am

"Alright, go ahead and ask him in the morning," Caesar said, nodding in approval.

Tali was taken aback by the way Nara looked at her. "What did I do?" she asked nobody in particular. "Who is he anyway? He never told me his name..."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 am

Mary slouched back in the chair and sighed, putting her feet on the table and grumbling about her ankles. Rex placed his head gently on her leg and looked up at her with big eyes. "What?" Mary stared down at him. "Oh..are you hungry?" She grabbed a left over plate and put it on the ground for him, Rex began to happily eat the contents.

"That's Nara, he's one of the higher up Scouts but at the moment he's working for Vulpes." Kori let the flap of the tent fall and walked back into her room. "Do you want a drink?" He pointed to the little fridge. "I picked up some nuka-cola when we were in Freeside, we're not really supposed to drink it but I thought 'oh well'."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:05 am

"Hungry, huh? How about I order one of the slaves to bring you a brahmin steak? Would you like that boy?" Caesar said affectionately, rubbing Rex's back again.

"...Oh. My. God. It's HIM!" Tali cried, clenching her fists and storming back into the tent. "Sure Kori, why not." She forced herself to smile at him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:19 am

"Shouldn't he be eating dog food or something, meat will upset his stomach..wouldn't it?" Mary stared down at Rex who pulled a 'puppy dog eyes' expression again. "Okay fine," she couldn't say know to that face.

"Who?" Kori watched her rage around the tent, confused as to how she knew Nara and why she suddenly hated him. He walked over to the fridge and got out two ice cold nuka-colas.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:43 am

"I dog like him needs some REAL meat," Caesar said. He got up, went outside, ordered a slave to bring the meat, came back inside and resumed rubbing Rex's back happily.

"Vulpes cornered me as I was walking back to my tent. He told me that he doesn't trust me, and that I'm being watched. That guy... Nara... He must be the one Vulpes ordered to watch me! That would explain why he's always hanging around and being sneaky," Tali said, folding her arms across her chest. "Bastards. Both of them."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:52 am

"If it upsets his tummy I'll call you," Mary sang lightly as she petted Rex's head. "Do you want to sleep on my bed tonight, boy?" Rex barked happily. "You can be the babies little guardian dog!" She cooed at the thought.

Kori blinked dumbly. "Really? That's a bit paranoid for him, he must really not like you." He didn't try to soften the blow, just sipped his nuka-cola. "Well we'll keep an eye out for Nara and when ever he is around we can behave really oddly and scare him."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next