Fallout: New Vegas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Vegas: Role-Play

2 posters

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

New Vegas: Role-Play - Page 35 Empty Re: New Vegas: Role-Play

Post  Rice Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:42 am

Mary screamed as she prepared herself to get mauled to death, but then jumped when the large creature roared and collapsed to the ground dead. Instantly she turned to Tali or Vulpes, believing it to be them, but when she saw their confused expressions her eyes went towards the newcomer dressed in bandages. Vulpes stared at this person, his eyes narrowed. No ordinary person could take down a Yao Guai in one hit so he was right to be cautious. Mary stared at the dead creature and then to the man who still had his gun aimed. Did he save them? Or was he about to kill them also?
Rice
Rice
Admin

https://mandarice.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:02 am

Tali jumped down from her tree and looked curiously at the man. She too was a little wary of him, and kept her gun out just in case.

"You should have been given a better welcome on your first visit to Zion..." the man said, walking forward. "But it appears that the White Legs beat me to it." He walked forward a little more before stopping suddenly. He looked from Mary to Vulpes and back again. "You... I know you..."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:15 am

That voice? Mary sat frozen on the floor, her eyes widening as she realised who it was. "Malpais Legate," she gritted it out, fear suddenly turning into fury as she shakily stood up and tried to glare him down. "YOU!" She spat every word out like it were venom, her fists visibly clenching.
Vulpes tried not to be startled but to be frank this was the last thing he expected. He'd been there the day the old Legate was coated in pitch and thrown into the Canyon and yet here he was, very much alive and still just as strong.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:20 am

"Hm... Slave," the man said, looking at Mary. "And the irritating brat." He looked at Vulpes. "But you... You I don't know..." he said, looking at a very confused Tali.

"Um... Who?" Tali asked no-one in particular.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:23 am

Without warning Mary suddenly charged the guy, her fists raised in the air as she went in to punch him in the face, displacer glove sparking a little as she activated it. "FUCK YOU!" She screamed.
Vulpes damned Mary as she just went in for the kill without thinking, however he quickly joined her and went in to try and get Graham from behind with his machete.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:31 am

In one swift motion, Graham turned around and punched Vulpes in the face, then kicked out hard at Mary.

"Can someone please tell me what is going on here?!" Tali yelled, raising her gun, but unsure of what she should do.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:34 am

Vulpes was sent hurtling to the side at speed, crashing into the ground and loosing his machete in the process, he continued to roll until he rolled right into Tali. Mary, who was quicker, jumped into the air and flipped so she landed on his leg. She snarled in a feral manner before hooking her arm around Graham's neck and smashing them both onto the floor. She landed on top of him with her lower arm pressed firmly on his throat in an attempt to crush it.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:47 am

"Oof!" Tali groaned as she was knocked over and squashed by Vulpes. She lay there, dazed, for a few moments, before attempting to squirm out from under him. But then, realising he had been hurt, she stopped and asked him "Are you alright?"

"Gah!" Graham cried attempting to push her off. "You haven't changed much, you're still as feisty as ever... Slave."

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:50 am

"Of course I am," Vulpes grunted and moved to stand up. He quickly located his machete and ran towards it, as he picked it up as Mary was thrown off of Graham. "Don't just stand there," he barked at Tali. "Do something."
Mary fell backwards but was quickly standing, a little calmer now. "Things have changed," she held out her arm with the displacer glove on it and smirked. "I'm not a slave anymore, you however, seem to have lessened in rank."
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:56 am

"What am I supposed to do?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!" Tali cried, now more confused than ever.

Graham took his eyes off Mary for a moment to look at Tali. "I think you should explain who I am to your little friend over there," he said, panting a little. "She looks a little lost, don't you think?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:59 am

"Tali, shut up and listen," Mary was deadly serious. "You know the Burned Man, right? The stories that had been spread throughout the camp were known by people even outside of the Fort. "Well, say hello to him." Without any more words Mary went forwards and punched out at Grahams chest, going for the small opening between the armored vest and his shirt.
"Kill him," Vulpes ordered Tali before charging in again, machete raised and ready to strike.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:11 am

At Mary's words, Tali realised that the exposed parts of Graham's flesh were burned, and suddenly everything made sense. She stared at him, dumbfounded at how he managed to not only survive being set on fire, but his fall into the Grand Canyon.

Graham managed to push Mary off him and trip Vulpes up before jumping to his feet and rushing over to Tali. He placed a hand on her gun and pushed it downwards. "Now now, little one, I wouldn't do that if I were you," he said to her, looking at her intensely.

Tali's eyes widened as she looked up at him. He was a lot taller than her, and more than likely stronger than her too. She didn't fancy her chances with him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:13 am

"For fucks sake, Tali!" Mary yelled as she spun backwards, watching Graham pretty much disarm her without ever trying. "Get away from her," she ran forwards and slammed into Graham, knocking him down.
Vulpes tripped and landed smack on his front, gritting his teeth as he did so.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:23 am

Tali shook her head and raised her gun again, although a little reluctantly. After all, he had just saved them from being killed, and they were repaying him by attacking him. However, Mary was in the way of her shot, so she didn't fire. Suddenly, she felt a dart whizz past her ear, and saw more of the tribals that had attacked them earlier appear. "Um...?" She said, pointing at them.

Graham looked over Mary's shoulder and, upon seeing what Tali was pointing at, pushed her off again and started shooting at them.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:27 am

As Mary was thrown back, yet again, a dart nearly struck her in the arm. She managed to deflect it with the armor on her displacer and then turned to face the newcomers. "These guys again?" Irritated by them already, Mary ran at a small group and began to kill them off one by one. She punched one in the head and then used his body to shield a spear stabbed at her, then, pushing the body at the guy so he fell over, she grabbed the spear out and stabbed it into his face.
Vulpes jumped into actin as well and began to take out some of the people who separated from the main group.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:17 am

Graham began picking off the tribals with relative ease. Meanwhile, Tali jumped behind a rock to avoid being shot with more darts. She peered over the top of the rock and raised her gun, looking through the scope to find her targets. She shot a couple of tribals in the chest, a few more in the stomach and, to her great surprise, another one in the head.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:06 am

Mary had quickly taken out the people above them and then jumped down onto a lower part of the hill, where Vulpes was currently slashing people apart. Soon they were the only ones left and instantly turned to look at Graham. Mary narrowed her eyes and stood, posed to go at him again, Vulpes matching her attitude.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:42 am

Once the fight was over, Tali ran off to pick up her hat, which had fallen off when Vulpes knocked her over. She was about to put it back on when she saw that Mary and Vulpes were ready to have another go at Graham, who in turn looked ready to defend himself. By this time, she had had enough, and stormed over to them, slamming her hat back on her head. "Hey!" she yelled when she stopped a few feet behind them, drawing herself up to her full height as she did so. "I don't know whether you've noticed, but this man not only saved up from that Yao Guai, but he helped us fight off those damn tribals as well! So bloody well cut it out! I don't care what history you've got with him, just put it aside for now, and maybe he'll help us out!" She glared at them over the top of her sunglasses.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:48 am

Vulpes didn't look best pleased with being spoken to in such a manner and immediately stood over Tali, taller and more intimidating. "Do not talk about things you know nothing about, girl," his tone was harsh and his voice louder than usual.
Mary looked at Graham, loathing in her eyes as she crossed her arms. "Tali is right," she flicked her hair a little and then got out her compact, checking herself over and quickly powdering her nose.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:06 am

Normally Tali would have shrunk a little at the way Vulpes was looking at her. This time, however, she was so angry that she didn't care, so she looked up at him determinedly.

"Glad to see that you've seen sense," Graham said to Mary, before turning to Vulpes. "How about you, irritating brat? Will you listen to your friend and see sense?"

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:08 am

"She is not my friend," Vulpes turned his nose up at Tali and refused to look down at her, eyes now on Graham. Mary stormed off away from the group and sat down by one of the small lakes, she then got out the healing powder and began to apply some to her cuts. Vulpes also walked away, now in a mood as well.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:20 am

Tali followed Mary and knelt down beside her. "You miss them, don't you? The twins?" she asked. She then reached into her jacket, pulled a photograph out and handed it to her; it was a photo she had taken of the twins when they were asleep in their cots. She then got up and began walking back to where Graham was standing.

Graham, meanwhile, watched Vulpes walk off, before watching what Tali was doing, wondering how on earth someone as softhearted as her ended up getting involved with the Legion.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:24 am

Mary took the photo and ran her finger down it gently, a smile now on her face. "Thanks," she finally stood back up and followed Tali over, photograph still in her hands. Vulpes gave them both a dirty look, trying to be subtle as he moved to see the photograph for himself. "Oh, I should have expected nothing less from you," he rolled his eyes at Mary's irritating attachment. "This is why the concept of family has been removed for so long, it impairs your judgement." "Shut up 'irritating brat'," Mary stole Graham's name and stamped on Vulpes' foot.
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nenalata Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:37 am

Tali sniggered a little when Mary called Vulpes an irritating brat and stomped on his foot.

"So, the three of you need help? I may be able to help you with whatever it is you need... However, not at this moment. I'll explain more later. Right now, however, you all look like you could use a rest. I will show you to a place you can stay," Graham said, turning and motioning for them to follow him.

Nenalata

Back to top Go down

Post  Rice Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:40 am

"Why are you helping us?" Mary followed after him, not buying into the idea of Graham voluntarily aiding his enemies. "I know what you're like, to trust you would be like to trust a hungry jackal not to eat you in your sleep." She pocketed the picture.
Vulpes nodded. "I agree with her, for once," he made a point of insulting her a bit. "I don't care how you survived, but what I do care about is whether you are looking for revenge, how do we know this isn't a trap?"
Rice
Rice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next